Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took nearly 40 minutes for someone to start this race, I don't think we can call Tobi a sweat for this race when the rest of us have all dropped the ball and given him such an open goal lol

It took nearly 40 minutes for someone to start this race, I don't think we can call Tobi a sweat for this race when the rest of us have all dropped the ball and given him such an open goal lol
It was a morning race, I was never winning this one lol
Honestly I expected a Tobi win at this time, so P3 for me at a weak time isn't even bad

Last edited:
Oh I was definitely awake and browsing t'internet at the time but not on RD, so to see I'd missed the start by 49 minutes and was only 3rd to start was a surprise.

Then I forgot to pit lol.

Exactly. I hesistated to read the post and work out what I needed to post (i hadn't checked if it was feature or sprint) and lost 2 places typing finish

I have things to do, cant watch RD every hour, the race win at USA was also lucky
That's also why this is my least favourite forum game. Always have to be checking. But Tim's definetly made it less of a chore with the changes this season!
For me, the British GP hurt because I was definetly awake and at work, but the timeframe between 11am-2pm local is peak hours for my work so I had no time to check. And being "only" 2 hours late netted me 5th which was an 8 point swing for Tobi :unsure:

Last edited:
Finish.

You guys are talking about the timing of things and not following everything well. My alarm this morning had me up at 6am. I checked RD and found the race had started 2.5hrs earlier. This is my particular reason for not liking this game sometimes. I realize in recent seasons efforts have been made to randomize the start times, but too often they happen when I am in bed but the Europeans are not.

This morning I woke up with only about 4 hrs sleep and trying to get my kids on the bus to school. I missed my Pit window because of that. I also thought F it and went back to bed. Woke up after two hours and was happy to see I could Finish without losing position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%