Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't see the randomisation, so I'm sure you could have swapped it with another round just so the first time we tested it it got a good chance of working properly. As such it's been wasted as only one user has seemingly physically had to wait.

We don't see the randomisation, so I'm sure you could have swapped it with another round just so the first time we tested it it got a good chance of working properly. As such it's been wasted as only one user has seemingly physically had to wait.
That makes it too predictable, if we knew it was a day race

Reverse grid races when the whole grid is asleep kinda defeats the point of it. That was a waste of time...
Not the whole grid, obviously. It was 8:12pm when I needed to post. But I understand...when the "whole" grid is asleep it's hard to demonstrate the unique quality of the reverse grid race. I would say, next time, shoot for something about 4-10 hours earlier. Then ALL of us should be ready.

Bueno Ancevski in Buenos Aires!
R2 Results.PNG

It was the Serb Milos Ancevski who captured his first and Alpine's second win of the season. He had to do it the hard way though coming from only 5th on the grid. Ancevski mastered the corners of the Buenos Aires circuit beautifully to win by a comfortable margin from Lutz and teammate Kederer. They too had quite an active race, both having to fight their way on to podium after starting on the back row of the grid. Laad followed home closely in fourth with his teammate Utzer not being able to capitalise on his front-row grid start. At the start of the race, he and polesitter Said collided and never recovered after that. Next up, it's time to move to the United States, home of Lotus driver Jason Lutz. Will this home advantage carry him to yet another podium or will he crumble under the pressure of the fans? We'll have to wait and find out!

As Jason is the first who will "maybe" profit from the new "home gp advantage" rule, I'll state it once more here: During your home GP you'll get a time slot of 3 hours in which the race will start. The exact day won't be given though the 3 hours-window should give the home gp driver an indication of checking each day around that specific window.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years