Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I think this will probably be it for the amount of signups. Hence:
Calendar.PNG

Points System.PNG

*The thusfar "non home gp's" can change venue if more people signup midway through the season (considering the home gp advantage)*

I'll also provide you with an overview of what a Reversed Grid Sprint Race post would look like later this afternoon. I hope everyone receives this notification as the first race can be held anywhen between tonight 00:00 GMT and next Tuesday 21st of September 00:00 GMT. As the first race is a Feature Race with the new tyre compound rules, I'd strongly suggest reading the regulations again if you haven't completely understood the concept yet.

Finally, regarding the starting times:
- Two races will be held on each day of the week;
- A race can't start on the same hour.

If there are any questions, please let them know!

Huh, no points until round 3
Technically not true as you only have to post "Finish" at the reversed grid races. You'll just start at the back ;)

Also, assume these are the results from the first race and the second race in Argentina starts at 15:00 GMT (Example).
Race Result Example.PNG

Then I will post the following image in the GOGOGO post of the Argentinian GP:
Starting Grid Example.PNG

The time between the brackets is the first possible finishing time. This should aid you all in when you'll be able to post "Finish".

Technically not true as you only have to post "Finish" at the reversed grid races. You'll just start at the back ;)

Also, assume these are the results from the first race and the second race in Argentina starts at 15:00 GMT (Example).
View attachment 502581

Then I will post the following image in the GOGOGO post of the Argentinian GP:
View attachment 502582

The time between the brackets is the first possible finishing time. This should aid you all in when you'll be able to post "Finish".
Do I have to finish the first race to be on pole for the reverse grid?

That's bullshit
Don’t think so. In real F1 races drivers also don’t get classified if they don’t finish the race. It’s not that weird of a concept. In dry races they get DSQ if they don’t obey the mandatory tyre stop, so I want to use that concept here. If you don’t agree with it then don’t finish, meaning you’ll indeed start last the next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back