Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right that was a thing, didn't bother writing it down. Results in the same pattern as last season, with my results in the 2nd half of the season being worse.

I realised I should have been keeping track so began to go back and find them. I found three races on Fridays and then gave up because isn't that not supposed to be possible?

Title fight down to the wire!
R13 Results.PNG

At the same day as F1 superstar Max Verstappen won his maiden F1-title, the RD Forum Racing championship was set for the possible crowning of a new champion as well. It wasn't to be today however as Omer Said clinched his third victory of the season with Laad following him home closely in second place. Teammate of championship leader Ancevski, Kederer could only manage third. He'd be disappointed with that as the pre-race interview showed he was confident in his ability to win today. The gap between the two teammates is 8 points meaning Ancevski only needs a fifth place the next race to clinch that maiden championship. Also the battle for third in the championship is heating up as Laad, Lutz and Said are only separated by three points. It as a disappointing day for the Lotus team only picking up 1 point today. They'll be hoping next race will be better if they want to clinch third for Lutz.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years