Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND 1 - MELBOURNE
Sprint
1619690774543.png

Miloš has attached a file..finally!
Starting the season off in moon-y Melbourne! (get it? because it's a night time down there :D ) Oldwolf showed great potential in the Bahrain test, however, following some controversy regarding track limits, the RDFIA will be monitoring track limits more closely, in particular in turns 2, 7, and 16. Will this hinder Oldwolf's outstanding performance in testing? We're about to find out! :)

What you need to post: Finish

Though I maybe should state straight away that I won't tryhard like in the past, probably.
Was gonna say, post seemed a bit late for your standards lmao

also I'll clarify for everyone that my app will read only your top-most post, if it CONTAINS the word "finish" (not case sensitive)
So it is fine to type other stuff in your finish post, and quote other finish posts later.

Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
Results
1619816983882.png
Kedy has returned and what a return it was! The top spot was waiting for him, as the rest of the field struggled. Jimlaad and the_sigman, after a long time (yawn), complete the podium. Defending champion Benutzername was surprisingly absent from the podium, but scored 5 points for his struggles. Oldwolf clearly didn't appreciate the RDFIA's new measures on track limits, as he struggled down in P6, only scoring 3 points. Tim's return to forum racing was rather unspectacular (double yawn), as his testing struggles continue.
@kedy89 Did you expect to win first try on your FR return?
@Jimlaad43 @the_sigman Are you disappointed to lose the win, or happy to salvage the podium after a difficult race?
@Millsy24 Do you think the guy in 5th should be higher?

Decided to try these console-like tables, similar to how I output stuff in my CS classes. Let me know whether I should keep them, or whether I should switch back to Tim's excel tables. (I can export data to excel so it's no extra work for me)
I'll also maintain the 24 hour guaranteed break from the results, for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
@Jimlaad43 @the_sigman Are you disappointed to lose the win, or happy to salvage the podium after a difficult race?
Being out of the sport for such a long time means I need a little bit of time to get back in rhythm for the racing season. As a result, I'd say that a podium is a step in the right direction.

@kedy89 Did you expect to win first try on your FR return?
After being away from the sport for 4 seasons, I didn't quite expect that sort of comeback. Especially considering the quality of the field, with 5 former champions apart from myself. I'll happily take it though.

Last edited:
I was doing well to keep up with Tobi in the first half of the race, but my tyre choice for the last stint was comically bad and I couldn't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%