Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip. Milos, don't worry about people signing up or a Constructors title, just start a race, see who finishes and keep a record of how quickly different people get to the end of the Race. Hopefully anyone can just jump in and score some points.

TEST RACE
Sprint
1618825096609.png

Lets just start shall we?

What you need to post: Finish
Edit: please type it as "Finish" or "finish", as I will be testing my app that reads these posts.

Last edited:
Edit: please type it as "Finish" or "finish", as I will be testing my app that reads these posts.
1619129399488.png

Going to call that a success.
yes i was too lazy to do String.Format..

With that, I'm ending the test race. I'll give a 24 hour guaranteed break after which I can start the first race according to the schedule :)
Just a final note, all races will be SPRINT! FIrst post is also updated with the new info.

Last edited:
View attachment 468081
Going to call that a success.
yes i was too lazy to do String.Format..

With that, I'm ending the test race. I'll give a 24 hour guaranteed break after which I can start the first race according to the schedule :)
Just a final note, all races will be SPRINT! FIrst post is also updated with the new info.
Is that the official results then? Is it worth trying to make it produce a nice results table with points and everything (or is that already on the list/made)?

To everyone else who raced, let's have some reactions to your race. If we want Forum Games to be revived, we just need some activity to try and convince other people that this place is still active and worth joining.

4th place for me, just missed out on the podium. I reckon I had the pace for victory, but a lockup early on at T4 gave me some horrible vibrations I struggled with, hence the extra stop for tyres. I'll get on that top step this season, Mark my words!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%