Race Department Forum Racing - Season 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishra wins as Laad becomes triple champ
The title was all but decided before this race, with 4 drivers still being in contention. Laad was in the best position, having an 8 point lead on Harvey, with Lutz and Jednak each a further 2 behind. But it turned out to be too much for them to catch the Brit. While Laad only finished 7th after a penalty, they couldn't get the necessary points. Mishra took his 2nd win of the season with a dominating performance. Lutz initially finished 2nd, but a penalty saw him drop down to 5th. Utzer inherited 2nd, probably making him wonder what could've been had he done the whole season. Jednak got another podium in 3rd, together with Harvey in 6th clinching the constructors' title for Ferrari. Said with his best performance since round 4, finishing in 4th place. Rossello, Engberink, and Wolf completed the top 10. Keranen finished 11th in the Aston, his teammate Sigoulakis retired early on. Lintner was the last classified driver in 12th place. Taddo too retired early in the race.

R12.PNG

//Since it does make a difference, I don't think I specified in which order abilities are applied before, I'll do it now. First the "Rival down 2" one, starting from the back of the initial results. Otherwise there might be a situation when 3 "down 2" are applied on drivers finishing right behind each other, in which case the positions would remain unchanged if I started with the one finishing first. After that the "1 up" ones, here starting from the front, for the same reason as before.

Abilities used
Unbenannt.PNG

Taddo also none used, cut it off too soon

Last edited:
Champion despite losing 6 positions in the season! How bonkers. Thanks for keeping the series going @kedy89 and let's hope someone is willing to run next season.

Applications for team mate of the champion next season are open!

Champion despite losing 6 positions in the season! How bonkers. Thanks for keeping the series going @kedy89 and let's hope someone is willing to run next season.

Applications for team mate of the champion next season are open!
About that, I’m willing to host the next season.

Though it will be a standard season without all the help of the abilities. There will also be just sprint and feature races and the amount of races and the points system will both be decided once I know how many people have signed up. This is my offer, take it or leave it. :thumbsup:

About that, I’m willing to host the next season.

Though it will be a standard season without all the help of the abilities. There will also be just sprint and feature races and the amount of races and the points system will both be decided once I know how many people have signed up. This is my offer, take it or leave it. :thumbsup:
1595365853974.png

I would vote in favor of the driver abilities as they spiced things up a little bit. But the general census knows the best.

Huge thanks to @kedy89 for perfect moderation!

And bitter congrats to @Jimlaad43 :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 317 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%