Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Jednak takes victory from pole

In a very fast and exciting Australian Grand Prix, Sasha Jednak scores his first win, first pole, fastest race, and lead Ferrari to their highest point total of the season. Daniel Harvey finished in second, and his Lotus teammate Rossello rounded off the podium in what proved to be a title-clinching effort for the team. Needing nearly a perfect race to challenge for the title, Williams managed only P5, 6, & 7 here. As has been the form of late, McLaren were well off the pace, finishing only one driver in P10 for the last point.

Results - AUS.png

Interviews
@Sasha Jednak fantastic drive today. No one could keep up with you. Some are wishing this form had been present all season long, but perhaps this momentum will carry through the off-season?
@Meff28s You had a moment on the track running in P2, but it looks like you lost some time in the pit. I'm sure you're disappointed to finish behind Harvey, but how are you feeling about helping the team secure the title?
@Benutzername You've been just a step behind your teammate Laad for most of the season. Finishing ahead of him must be some consolation for not taking the Constructor's Title?
@Aidan Keranen I think the camp is at a loss for words here. Any words for the press or the team?

And, finally, Season 32 has come to a close. I was happy to moderate the season, but it has been too difficult for me to be productive, and would prefer someone else take over for Season 33. I appreciate all who played and especially your patience when I was out for two months. I won't be offering any final interview questions, but all of your comments are of course welcome.

Hopefully I have provided some interesting twists to the game we have had here for so long. Please comment on what you thought of playing from your side, especially with the new ideas I brought, like the tyre selections and the Team Endurance Racing.

Interviews
@Benutzername You've been just a step behind your teammate Laad for most of the season. Finishing ahead of him must be some consolation for not taking the Constructor's Title?
Not at all. The season was decent overall, but even more disappointing. We had the chance to take the drivers title and the constructors title but we didnt manage to keep up the development of the car in the second half of the season, while Daniel stepped up his game.
The constructors title was so close but yet so far. And yes, i've beaten Jimmy in the last race and actually for the most part of the second half of the season. Still i finished behind him. That's a disappoiting end to a season that could have been much more.

Interviews
@Meff28s You had a moment on the track running in P2, but it looks like you lost some time in the pit. I'm sure you're disappointed to finish behind Harvey, but how are you feeling about helping the team secure the title?
I would love to get a win this season but when I saw Jednak that fast in front of me, I knew it was over. I played the "team" and we secured the title finishing 2-3 with Daniel.

Interviews
@Sasha Jednak fantastic drive today. No one could keep up with you. Some are wishing this form had been present all season long, but perhaps this momentum will carry through the off-season?
Yes, definitely, we saw in second part of season that we as a team had a pace for more. But problems with starts, some issues in pit-stops and we lost a lot in first part of season. Anyway, great way to finish off the season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%