Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you didn't notice in the HOF thread, please know that the game will be returning soon. I managed to get a new job as a Senior Civil Engineer, so things are looking up for me. I'll make another post here about when we are officially underway, and then I'll post the race start. I won't just start the race without a warning.

New job is starting today. Nice up to date equipment and software, so this should be good for me. Lousy firewall will keep me from posting efficiently. I'll have to figure that part out. But in the meantime, I can finally get my spreadsheets rebuilt and updated, so this forum will be back in action soon!

Gentlemen -

After an unnecessary, stupidly-long summer break that went a full month in Autumn, Forum Racing Season 32 is back in session. My new office is set up and ready for me to work in. Unfortunately there is a firewall that prevents me from doing anything online with my computer, so all of my posts will be from my phone. Yay!

From this moment on, be it known that the Serbian Grand Prix (Sprint Race) can begin at any time!!

carwash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years