Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
_3662455_orig.gif

Three in a row for Harvey at the sweltering Greek GP
Daniel Harvey shines again, taking his third consecutive victory at the Greek Sprint Race. Sasha Jednak of Ferrari held the lead near the closing laps, but a late pass from Harvey sealed the deal. Ben Utzer completed the podium, he too nearly catching the Ferrari at the end. Laad and Keranen round out the Top 5. Home favorite Old Wolf again encountered engine trouble, which had him finishing at the back of the grid. Similar troubles also struck his teammate Rinneaho, but he was unable to complete the full race distance.

Results 9 GRE.jpg

Interviews
@Omer Said A great race from your teammate, of course. But three races to go and we are still looking for a win from you or Hugo. Have Lotus put all their money on the Harvey train?
@Jimlaad43 You are now down by 31 points in the Driver's Championship, having lost the lead in Italy. And now Lotus sits only 13 points down for the Constructor's. Where is the team's focus now? Keep the Constructors, or help you win the Drivers Championship?
@oldwolf There must be some disappointment with this being your home race. Give us an idea where you go from here.
@Sasha Jednak Some great races from you recently, and now your home GP is coming. P2 is out of reach for Ferrari, with Omer and Hugo your closest rivals on the track. What's your focus for the remaining races?

Next Race
Only three races remain with the Drivers and Constructors Championships still very much up for grabs. Next up is potentially another hot race on the streets of Novi Sad, Serbia, the home race for Sasha Jednak. See you there!

@Jimlaad43 You are now down by 31 points in the Driver's Championship, having lost the lead in Italy. And now Lotus sits only 13 points down for the Constructor's. Where is the team's focus now? Keep the Constructors, or help you win the Drivers Championship?
We just need to find a way to stop the relentless Harvey train as you called it. Get multiple Williams' in front of him and we have a chance for both championships.

@Omer Said A great race from your teammate, of course. But three races to go and we are still looking for a win from you or Hugo. Have Lotus put all their money on the Harvey train?

Lotus definitely gives us all equal footing, but Daniel is simply faster. I would love to win a race this season, but if I get a chance to help Daniel's title bid, I would follow the team orders as well.

Three in a row for Harvey at the sweltering Greek GP
Daniel Harvey shines again, taking his third consecutive victory at the Greek Sprint Race. Sasha Jednak of Ferrari held the lead near the closing laps, but a late pass from Harvey sealed the deal. Ben Utzer completed the podium, he too nearly catching the Ferrari at the end. Laad and Keranen round out the Top 5. Home favorite Old Wolf again encountered engine trouble, which had him finishing at the back of the grid. Similar troubles also struck his teammate Rinneaho, but he was unable to complete the full race distance.

View attachment 319108

Interviews
@oldwolf There must be some disappointment with this being your home race. Give us an idea where you go from here.
@Sasha Jednak Some great races from you recently, and now your home GP is coming. P2 is out of reach for Ferrari, with Omer and Hugo your closest rivals on the track. What's your focus for the remaining races?

Next Race
Only three races remain with the Drivers and Constructors Championships still very much up for grabs. Next up is potentially another hot race on the streets of Novi Sad, Serbia, the home race for Sasha Jednak. See you there!
Not much to say to be honest very disappointing home GP performance from me. Hopefully we can have a strong finish to this mediocre season

Interviews
Yes really. We managed to get on top of our issues from first part of season. Now with this result I found myself in fight with Lotus drivers, which we didn’t expect before. So my personal goal is to try to win in home race and then to try to beat this guys around me. As for the team, we will try to take part in championship battle and take some points from favorites. :cool:

Ok guys, bad news, but I don't need the sympathy because it might be a good thing for me. I was laid off from my job this afternoon and had to return everything back to the company. This includes the laptop that stored all my stuff for this game. If I had known this were coming, I would have saved it elsewhere.

So, please be patient with me. I will try to recreate everything on a new computer. Just think if this as the summer break before Spa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back