Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to everyone. I've got my mom visiting this weekend, American holiday and all. Hard to find time to work on this as she is a woman who likes to be entertained and active! I'll post the results of the sprint race on Tuesday. And just to make up for being slow, the next race will happen very very very soon after. No time for interviews, just get back in the car and drive!

A new name at the top as Old Wolf brings glory to McLaren
Four races into the season and we already have our fourth different winner. Old Wolf fought off the hard attacking Harvey and Laad in the rain-soaked Finnish Grand Prix. The rain took its first toll as the drivers tried to keep it together on Turn 4 of the first lap. Three drivers, Rossello, Keranen, and Dovisioso tried to put it where only two cars belong, and all of them ended up off-track. Rinneaho avoided the crash, but slowed to almost zero to do so. The group struggled to catch up, but the leaders were too strong this time.

With his win, Old Wolf helps McLaren jump to the 3rd spot on the Constructors rankings. And I'm sure Enzo will have a few choice words with a couple of his drivers tonight!!

Results 4 Finland.jpg

Interviews
Mwah! Who has time for interviews?!!?

Next Race.
Now. Yes, you read that right. When I said the next race will be very very very soon after, I meant it!
Race 5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back