Race Department Forum Racing - Season 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip.png
^

Please go ahead, Manolis. That would be great! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice! Of course we will carry on from were we left, so I will need some days to sort things out, make an Excel and get ready for the restart. I will post here when I am ready, so don't prepare for a race yet (unless you want some practice). In the meantime, let's spread the word, I would like everyone participating to indicate they know what is going on. It has been a long time and people may have forgotten this exists. Reply in the thread, rate one of my posts or do anything so that I know you are back in it.

French GP RESULTS
s30r6.png

Times are in my own time zone. The asterisk denotes an action that took place one day after the event (so, for example, Tapio started on 11:00**, two days after the start of the event)
s30r6d.png

s30r6c.png

Hi guys! First of all, I am missing responses by: @Aidan Keranen, @TTupsi, @The_Laskinator, @ME9Swe, @oldwolf, @oorjit07 (If it doesn't work from me, I'd be grateful if a premium member did the tagging).

If one of those doesn't reply within the next 72 hours and we end up with more than one teams with one driver, I will allow a driver of those to change team. The points will work as in F1: No driver will carry his points over to his new team, he will contribute to the future scoring. Of course no race will be run until then.

Also, tell me if there is anything you would like to see me do different in the display of the results and if it would be helpful to update post #15 with standings etc. BTW, as you can see I am using Jimmy's excel, so big thanks for that!

It's great to see this back, but I certainly didn't miss the sensation of seeing "Attached a File" a moment ago and it only being a results post :roflmao:

I prefer results instead of points in the standings, but I guess that's a matter of taste. Also you should leave your name in the standings, after all you did compete the first 6 rounds.

I prefer results instead of points in the standings, but I guess that's a matter of taste. Also you should leave your name in the standings, after all you did compete the first 6 rounds.
For the first issue, I will see what I can do, I will try it out (no guarantee it will work though). For my name, yes, I will put it, I forgot it because I was copying and pasting from the entry list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 83 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%