Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS SEASONS CALENDAR
2zoztzp.png

The forum racing season will kick off with 2 tests in europe, before going down under with the first race of the season in Melbourne. after spending some time with the aussies we'll travel across the southern part of the world racing in the united arab emirates, South Africa, Brazil and Mexico, before going north to the USA with a race on the Circuit of the Americas. Then we'll head towards Europe with a feature race at silverstone, followed by the 24 hour of Le Mans. When everyone has recovered from the 24 hour endurance race we go to the Keimola Motor Stadium for a race in the land of the icemen. The european tour then continues past the Netherlands, when after a quick trip to canada we go to Itali and Belgium, before going back to the east side of the earth with the last sprint race of the season at Suzuka. The season will end where it started, in Australia, with another 24 Hour race around the Mount Panorama Circuit in the 24 hours of Bathurst.

with all that done and dusted, i would like to deeply apologize for the massive delay and radio silence from my part. my problem is that i like playing games more than moderating them, so i quickly forget to do stuff that needs to be done. adding to that is the fact what tim said, exams are just around the corner, and they're the most important ones in my life as they mostly determine my future. i expect that the season will start between the 17th and 22nd of may, can't promise it, but i'm certain that after the 23rd the season will be gogogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%