Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
After signing @Tim Engberink for a second season in S24 the future seemed to be secure and quite promising for the team. Out of nowhere Tim cut the contract into many little pieces and drove to another place in Germany, to Mr. Bernie Kederer(@kedy89 ) and took away his managing seat. Kederer decided to join the championship winning team, the champion will propably also drive for it. Another quick driver, @Aidan Keranen , decided to stay with McLaren which left me in quite an uncomfortable position. If there were not other possibilites like reactivating former champion @Lesley Buurlage . Oh wait. He doesnt want to drive anymore. Ok then.Always in my mind are former or current OMR drivers. @Manolis Sigoulakis and @Omer Said for example. Oh wait. They are a team. Fine., Daniel Harvey (@Millsy24 ), ah right, he signed with another RDFR champion. @Ben Herbert ? Not interested in racing as it seems. Ugh.... My teamchef in FG, @Milos ? Nonono, he likes to eat Mars and signed a deal and left another guy alone.... @Joel Rautavaara! Had him in my mind as an option really early but didnt realise that he was left alone by Milos for some Mars-Bars some time ago. Luckily one have pointed that out to me :D
(Text is not meant to be a serious one)

But it's true, JR and BU will drive another series together after GPTCC and FG.
Yay! :D

you are right actually.
I'll just crash out every race and eat Twix then until you fire me.

wait so that is why Maldonado always crashes...

Mc81WuZ.jpg

:inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%