Race Department Forum Racing - Database and Statistics

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Hey Guys!

This is a program called RacingDB. its free to download. With this program you can create easily championship datas, the proram will safe every race, every result, every statistic.

Update!
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...m-racing-database-and-statistics.74150/page-3

Database and Statistics for RaceDepartmentForumSeason
now with RD Sim, RD rf-Sim and RD GP2

Pre-Season races added
Qualifying results added
RD Sim now included (up to Season 2, Estoril GP (For Estoril: unofficial result there, no fastest lap)
RD rf-Sim now included (up to Season 1, La Dahesa)
RD GP2 now included (Full season 1)
RDFR included up to Season 21 after the first two pre-season tests.

"The program is german only, but not much language knowledge is needed, most of it are names and numbers. If there are questions to the program or how to use it, feel free to ask."

if anyone finds mistakes, please tell me.

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?iyzibgjn2nijus6

Please note that this contains the newest version of the RacingDB (so Formula One and so on are in it, too).
If you have previous versions of the program, deeinstall them or if you changed something for personal use, send the file to me. To implement the series are always a bit complicated, so this is the easiest way!

The program itself:
http://www.racing-db.de/download.html

----

Series are named like this in the database:
RaceDepartment Forum Season = RD FR
RaceDepartment GP2 Series = RD GP2 Forum Racing Season
RaceDepartment Simulation Career Season = RD Sim Career Season
RaceDepartment Simulation Career Season (Jimmy) = RD rf-Sim Career Season
Thats because if you click on the driver, youll see all series he drove and his end-results. But the space is limited, so you would only see "RaceDepartment" for every series. With these changes youll see:

RD FR
RD GP2
RD Sim
RD rf-Sim
Better to recognise.

If a link is down, please tell me

Create a folder into your Program File (x??) path called "Racing DB".

Into that you copy the content of the file you downloaded.
Thats it (i guess/hope :D)

The program is german only, but not much language knowledge is needed, most of it are names and numbers. If there are questions to the program or how to use it, feel free to ask.

Ill make an update after every finished season. The next would be after Season 20 is finished.

-If anyone finds mistakes, please tell me so i can fix them!-

Screenshots:
upload_2013-9-6_20-38-57.png

-----
upload_2013-9-6_20-40-41.png

------
upload_2013-9-6_20-41-30.png

Last edited:
Oh, and:

If anybody knows a nationality of someone who has a checkered flag instead of a country (means, that i dont know from where he comes), please tell me, too :)

Awesome job Ben! Absoulately brillaint! Thank you very much. I love such statistics.
Will add some screenshots to the first post (if that is ok with you, Ben) :thumbsup:

Thanks, and of course its ok. Had that in mind, too, or simple write some stuff like: All winners, and so on. But if you want to do that, better for me, less work ;D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%