GT5 Race Department Drift Trials

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
We have often wondered who is the best drifter here at Race Department, now we have the chance to find out. We will be making use of the Online GT5 Drift Trials, this way the competion isn't just against RD'S finest you will also be going head to head against some of the world's best drifters. The Drift Trials will open to all members
Check back soon for more details.

This trial prompted me to have a go for the first time - I was :poop: . Looks like I need to do some study and practice.

Respect to all the drifters out there. :notworthy:

Me too - I tried drifting my GT-86 at Trial Mountain and I struggled to get bronze :p

Anyone got any good tips for drifting setups? I stiffened the rear suspension and I tried mucking around with the diff settings (not really sure how to try to acheive a 'locked diff' in GT5), it helped but not enough. Or maybe I just need to improve my skills XD

This trial prompted me to have a go for the first time - I was :poop: . Looks like I need to do some study and practice.

Respect to all the drifters out there. :notworthy:
Me too - I tried drifting my GT-86 at Trial Mountain and I struggled to get bronze :p

Anyone got any good tips for drifting setups? I stiffened the rear suspension and I tried mucking around with the diff settings (not really sure how to try to acheive a 'locked diff' in GT5), it helped but not enough. Or maybe I just need to improve my skills XD

I know, personally i though of drifting as just flinging the back end out but in fact it's almost an art form, a huge :thumbsup: to those drifters out there. Drifting is a challenge and so far i'm :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:. Thats how bad i am

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 489 39.2%