"Race-Car-Toon" by Omer Said

So true, that track and the other Tilka-dromes are ruining the sport. I also feel the same way about Monaco as Nick. Sure its got history, a bit of romance about it and its a test to the drivers but as a racing spectacle its a non-starter.

Oh man that was funny. :)I can understand from the spectators view that monaco can be boring but Monaco is a VERY challanging track and that is what makes it so special. Valencia isn't so challanging and there for boring IMO. Monaco doesn't have much to offer for the spectators but it is very challanging for the drivers and there for worth being in the calender.

Last weekend's British Grand Prix shall stay in our memories for a long time as it was a complete action from the start to the checkered flag.

And at this race, Sebastian Vettel was not a dominator like he used to before races. And in the last few laps, even Mark Webber was faster than him. He came close to the German's rear wing to overtake him. But instead he got a 'team order'. However, FOM broadcasted all of that team order? maintain-the-gap.jpg

Actually, I've wondered about this scenario "Oh heck, they got our team message across, do fake moves Mark" Reply should have been "No, I'll rather make an overtake and then a fake let-pass move!" :tongue:

Quite unexpectedly we saw Bruno Senna taking over the wheel of Nick Heidfeld's Lotus Renault at the Belgian Grand Prix. During the race the nephew of the legendary Ayrton Senna missed his brakingpoint at the first turn and causing major havoc.

But was it really Bruno's fault? Or was it an angry and betrayed Heidfeld who was just sitting and watching the race? Leave your comments below!

revenge-of-heidfeld.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years