"race cancelled" screen

hi i recently got assetto corsa and got some mods and when i try to use cars with tyre version 10 it will start to load then say ' race cancelled'. All of my other mods that don't have version 10 tyres work fine. Is they any way to fix this?

The tire model is not causing AC to crash, AC can run a variety of tire models. Its more likely a bad install of those cars or the mods are broken depending on where you got it. Not from RD though.
And when testing your cars, make sure to always use Kunos tracks to eliminate any crashing from a bad mod track. Again depending on where you got 'um.

The tire model is not causing AC to crash, AC can run a variety of tire models. Its more likely a bad install of those cars or the mods are broken depending on where you got it. Not from RD though.
And when testing your cars, make sure to always use Kunos tracks to eliminate any crashing from a bad mod track. Again depending on where you got 'um.
Im using kunos tracks but it seems like content manger has caught some errors that say " syntax error in packed power.lut" followed by "File is still parsed, but some values might be skipped". How can i fix this?

in Content manager enable developer-mode first:
dev_mode2.jpg

then you can unpack data here:
1575081003098.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline