"race cancelled" screen

hi i recently got assetto corsa and got some mods and when i try to use cars with tyre version 10 it will start to load then say ' race cancelled'. All of my other mods that don't have version 10 tyres work fine. Is they any way to fix this?

Maybe not applicable to your case, but i had the same "race cancelled" message for ages on some tracks until I figured its due to pageswap set too low. I have only 16GB of RAM but had swap file (virtual RAM) set to 4GB fixed size in Windows, but LAC track managed to fill up 14GB of RAM + 4GB of swap file and caused it to cancel race.
Setting swap file to higher value (or leave it as "automatic by system") solved that issue.

in Content manager enable developer-mode first:
View attachment 336808

then you can unpack data here:
View attachment 336807
Thank you. I found this thread, because I had very similar error in F2002:
1579817941059.png

So in the unpacked data folder, I located in FWCL.lut line 108. It was last one and had some text instead of numeric values, so I just deleted it, and FFB was fixed.

Hello can you help me?. my car mod error like this
and sometimes there are missing files like, car ui and I replace the file with a copy from another car

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Just started to get this problem but only with the Kunos Silverstone track, all three versions but not the 1967 version, tried several cars, both Kunos and mods. Tried replacing it with copies from my back up and used Steam to verify my installation but still no joy. It used to work fine but last time I used any of the tracks was maybe nearly a year ago. Content manager may have had an update in that time but that is an other story as I can't update Content Manager as it says I haven't got permission.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%