Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

It happens randomly with my T300RS ( but not so often ) and this always solves the problem immediately:
when you have your usual wheel preset and it doesn't work on track....
- Quit the session
- Go to the settings/assetto Corsa/Controls
- underneath at the right load another preset than the one you use: for example keyboard
- immediately without driving and remaining in those settings load your usual preset
- use the Test button at the right and see if it works .... for me that's always working again.

If this test is not the session you wished to launch, just quit the test session and go to the usual Drive CM page.

I don't know why this bug sometimes shows but yes this problem happens. CM or AC or even Windows problem ?? I don't even know.
In fact that's a problem which also happens to me in ACC if I'm using the wheel buttons for some settings at the moment that sessions are ... changing ( some button presets are lost and only reloading the saved preset is working )

Nevermind, I think I found the fix - Opened steam's big picture mode and disabled Generic Controller support and Tada!! It is working fine now :)

Hope this helps the next person who encounter the same issue!

Hey, for some reason the "real conditions" setting doesn't work properly anymore, although it did two days ago. I didn't change anything, neither did I do an update. When I tick the "real conditions" box, the weather and track condition changes, but the time is always 12:00. This happens with both offical Kunos tracks and custom tracks like SRP, Union Island etc. Does anyone know what I can do to fix the problem? I searched through the settings but I didn't find anything regarding the "real conditions" setting.

Thanks in advance

i have the same problem
i cant load a replay from touge life 1
just the map is a mod and all cars is from kunos
itryed change the csp but dont change
someone have a solution?

Yup it is cancelling races again.
So what ever I tried seems to work temporarily but it seems
AC works fine from steam launcher using my Accuforce.
All the apps are installed, heliocorrsa and the others...

Nope that didn't work, how do I clear the CM cache?
I reinstalled CM it work for that day, I began having the issue or Race Cancelled again.
It is really annoying.
Assetto launcher works fine, even a custom race weekend.
I haven't tried racing online through CM yet this time.
I do not use any weird add on. Just shaders patch 1.66, or 1.68 so far
It used to be so much easier to use than the AC launcher...
Ugh
Any ideas where to start this fix, the CM forums doesn't have anything helpful I have found yet

hi, does anyone have a fix for the sparks. im on csp 0.1.76. the sparks look like giant blobs but all the pics show nice looking sparks. these pics are a few years old tho, are they broken atm?

Guys if you are completely new to AC, may I give you one advice, keep away from all those mods (cars & tracks) and additional software (like simhub/content manager) first. Lot of problems reading here are caused by bad or wrong installed mods or adjustments that are contra productive to performance.
Stay for your attempt to familiarize this game to an “Virgin” install with only the official DLC included.
Also this “Virgin” AC install is also for the members who can help, easier to determine the real causes.

Online races, and some competitions, but i have raced online since this happened.
also it is much easier to set up a weekend.
it is a great resource to set everything up, it is so much easier too
Of course, I've used it exclusively for the past few years. But as it's just a launcher I hadn't heard of situations where it was required to make a car mod function, figured there might be something I didn't know. But yes much easier to use online features etc.

Last edited:
Any workarounds for how broken dragging and dropping is? Stuff like rearranging the list of cars entered to an event, the order of customer championship rounds, the 'replace tires' window etc.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 369 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years