Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

anyone got this after cm update

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    386.7 KB · Views: 187
Yes, that page is bugged on versions later than v0.8.2245.37760. You can still select events by category. Also, if you see "no track selected" right after selecting your track on the drive menu, that's because of another bug in these versions that triggers after a single-layout track is selected after a multi-layout one, so you'll have to select it again.

Last edited:
How to get rid of this waiting to end race pop up?

kinda bit annoying while I don't know the purpose of it. I mean if it does not matter much I would like to remove it.
1625864130441.png

The "low fuel flag" warning isn't showing up anymore in vr. It used to show a yellow to red flag from 10 ltrs left to zero accordingly.
Is there any hidden setting in CM?

Raymond Racing, that is not exactly on cm-side, but an issue in a new feature under current csp versions. For now, go to settings>csp>general> and uncheck "Cache AC data to speed up loading".
edit: This should have been fixed on 0.1.75 and up, according to changelog

Last edited:
I bought this game a few weeks ago and after 2 days I started not being able to get into the game. Content Manager screen writes "Race Cancelled". I couldn't fix the game, so I deleted it and reinstalled it. Game fixed but after 1 day i got the same error. Later i deleted everything about assetto corsa and content manager and reinstalled assetto corsa and content manager but i got same error again. I tried everything but i couldn't fixed game. All settings default. What should i do? (no mods in game files)

I'm getting an annoying bug, don't know if it's the newest CSP Preview of CM, every couple of races the game resets my PP Filter to "default".
Anyone getting this?

I seem to have lost all my progress in a Championship. Fortunately I was only a few races in so I can restart the series.

However, I'd like to know if there is a place where the championship progress data is saved after each race so that I can back it up and restore it if necessary.

I am slowly getting tired of Content Manager and how it resets my FFB and basically just mess up every time you use it.

This is now the latest of issues - when you open the Thrustmaster Control panel and Content Manager is open this is the sort of rubbish you have to deal with (see attached). The force feedback is absolutely doing whatever it wants to do no matter what settings you put in, one second its perfectly fine and the next its all messed up.

Is it just possible for Content Manager to properly support FFB with the Thrustmaster TMX???

I constantly have to reset all FFB and set it again to get rid of some phantom profile its loading somewhere - and then when you load an online race it just messes up all the settings again.

This is now getting to a point where I want to get rid of Content Manager completely so that I can play the game how it should be.

Has anyone experienced any issues where it just reverts your FFB settings as it wish - I have to set use car specific controls to make sure it doesn't load a phantom profile and that doesn't even seem to solve the issue as it will set itself back to default whenever it wishes.

Attachments

• image_2021-07-13_231403.png
    image_2021-07-13_231403.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 62
I am slowly getting tired of Content Manager and how it resets my FFB and basically just mess up every time you use it.

This is now the latest of issues - when you open the Thrustmaster Control panel and Content Manager is open this is the sort of rubbish you have to deal with (see attached). The force feedback is absolutely doing whatever it wants to do no matter what settings you put in, one second its perfectly fine and the next its all messed up.

Is it just possible for Content Manager to properly support FFB with the Thrustmaster TMX???

I constantly have to reset all FFB and set it again to get rid of some phantom profile its loading somewhere - and then when you load an online race it just messes up all the settings again.

This is now getting to a point where I want to get rid of Content Manager completely so that I can play the game how it should be.

Has anyone experienced any issues where it just reverts your FFB settings as it wish - I have to set use car specific controls to make sure it doesn't load a phantom profile and that doesn't even seem to solve the issue as it will set itself back to default whenever it wishes.

Have you tried to update your TMX firmware as well as the control panel?
I have a TMX as well and never experienced anything like that :-(

Have you tried to update your TMX firmware as well as the control panel?
I have a TMX as well and never experienced anything like that :-(
Did that numerous times - tried different USB port - the moment you close content manager and open the Thrustmaster Control Panel its perfectly fine - but as soon as you open CM its back to that.

Thrustmaster have recently released updated software and for a while - before the latest CM upgrade my FFB was absolutely awesome, then the CM update came out and its all gone to ****.

The best explanation I have is that it feels like CM is loading a LUT file (Crazy.lut possibly) and its affecting the feel of the wheel - there is damper then there isn't there is force then there isn't - during a drive that is.

Well this is interesting...

1626219208106.png

Last edited:
Did that numerous times - tried different USB port - the moment you close content manager and open the Thrustmaster Control Panel its perfectly fine - but as soon as you open CM its back to that.

Thrustmaster have recently released updated software and for a while - before the latest CM upgrade my FFB was absolutely awesome, then the CM update came out and its all gone to ****.

The best explanation I have is that it feels like CM is loading a LUT file (Crazy.lut possibly) and its affecting the feel of the wheel - there is damper then there isn't there is force then there isn't - during a drive that is.

Well this is interesting...

View attachment 487786

Talking about LUT's, i wasn't even remembering that detail but i'm using a custom LUT for my TMX, maybe that's the reason i don't have the issue... (been using that since forever, that's why i wasn't remembering it)

Try this, do it manually, take your saved settings and copy them in as new "default.ini".
But into the "preset" folder:
1626258898299.png

Last edited:
Hey guys I play AC since 3 months with a DS4 controller using DS4Windows by Jays2Kings and it worked well until I installed the preview of CSP 1.76 and I can't load DS4Windows. It says:

Attempt to infiltrate AC process failed:

Can't find "ACChat::onChatMessage";
Can't find "ACChat::render";
Can't find "ACClient::ACClient";
Can't find "ACClient::getNetCarFromSessionID";
Can't find "ACClient::onWelcomeMessageReceived";
Can't find "ACClient::onRemoteSunAngleReceived";
Can't find "md5[0x103]";
Can't find "string2wstring[0x116]";
Can't find "ACClient::handshakeTCP;
Can't find "ACClient::sendChat";
Can't find "ACSuspension::render";
and 792 more.

Patch won't work. Please make sure you're using correct AC version (v.1.16.3, 64-bit) and have original DS4Windows.pdb in AC root folder (correct size: 67,596 KB)

Would you want to continue without Custom Shaders Patch?

Please I would like some help

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back