Race after time

I found very old posts about this topic. In the past it did not seem possible. Is it in the meantime possible races after time (and not only laps) to drive? I want drive offline against AI driver.

Thanks
Mario

Last edited:
Sorry but I really think that's only possible for Online servers.
If even in Content Manager in offline quick races or weekends it is not possible.... it surely remained impossible with any other method.

The only possible method is use your own evaluation method to calculate how many laps can be done in a fixed amount of time..

Total time race in seconds .... divided with your ( or AI's ) laptime in seconds .... and you'll get the number of laps for this time.

Even not possible for your own pleasure to create such a private time-scaled server as you cannot add AI on servers.

Sorry but I really think that's only possible for Online servers.
If even in Content Manager in offline quick races or weekends it is not possible.... it surely remained impossible with any other method.

The only possible method is use your own evaluation method to calculate how many laps can be done in a fixed amount of time..

Total time race in seconds .... divided with your ( or AI's ) laptime in seconds .... and you'll get the number of laps for this time.

Even not possible for your own pleasure to create such a private time-scaled server as you cannot add AI on servers.
There exist a calculator for that

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years