Race #9, Europe: Post-Race Discussion

Good race, P6 , at the end had long fight with Chris , it was a little bit agressive but it was fine for me.
What I didnt recognize, 10 seconds before race formation lap started, was that I was starting P9 and not P8 as I should've had, but it was my fault as I didnt mentioned it to RDirector in time...Good job for our team, P5 in standings...

Good race, P6 , at the end had long fight with Chris , it was a little bit agressive but it was fine for me.
What I didnt recognize, 10 seconds before race formation lap started, was that I was starting P9 and not P8 as I should've had, but it was my fault as I didnt mentioned it to RDirector in time...Good job for our team, P5 in standings...
I liked the fight as well, and indeed racing can get tough but it was fair. Some other moments in the race where horrible though, i have had many drivers who just turn in on me trying to force me to the sides. During the first long straight sector 2 many defended the outside line and there is nothing wrong with that! Whatever is wrong according to me is when you are defending the outside and someone ( me in this case ) is choosing to drive litterally next to you that you think you have the right to steer to the left and cause a danger on the track. didnt some of you see me driving next to you? i just wonder because i had lag spikes as well and others might have gotten the same.

Chris, you were lagging quite badly for me also but I believe it was server cause even when you disappeared some others did at the same time so it might have been you but also the server generally.

yeah i had that moment into turn 1 with you where u where in front, dissapeared and i was like ehm ok half trottle and then you re-appeared behind me ( fortunately without any glitch damage what so ever ) but the problems on the straight is not aimed at you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%