Race #9, Belgium: Post-Race Discussion

Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

I do not know guys but this is getting dirty. Last weekend in WS race I had two incidents, some drivers pushing me out of the track trying impossible overtakes. Then in WC race I was killed in the first corners and I could not do anything. And finally today I was pushed in the grass and my race was over again.

If this was WT I would understand because I did a lot of mistakes then and we all learn to drive sometime but now I think I learn it about them to drive appropriately in WS and I am finding that I get more crashes than then.

With all of this I only want to say that drive more carefully or be very sure about the movements you do, I do not want to blame anyone because I am the first of crashing to another people, but take it into account.

I had the same bug occur today as in China, the funny thing is that the SCENARIO was EXACTLY the same as in China. I was fighting with Cyril for 3rd, Jack and Philipp were fighting for 1st. After 1st pitstop my car didn't go full speed on straights, the margin of speed was so tiny that I didn't understand it for the whole of the stint. Cyril got past me quite easily due to higher top speed compared to me, which he didn't have in the 1st stint. I didn't think about it then though. For the whole of 2nd stint I was doing 48 mid-high times, while I should have done 47 high, 48 low. Due to being incomprehensibly slower while feeling like I was doing quite good laps, I decided to try to reset the FFB (that's what fixed it in China) and it worked, I was already 2 seconds behind Cyril at that point, but til the end of the race from there on I could match/ close the gap until I went on a fuel saving mode for last laps.
I'm not sure what this is? I think Cyril is some kind of magician and is manipulating with my car. Stewards please have a look.

I F...Up pritty whell today!!! Im really sorry for what happened with eduard. I took a look at it just ago, and its completely my fault!!! After it happened i was not sure about it and i was only thinking about if it was my fault ore not. "Cus i really hate it, when its my fault and i wont forgive myself :'( " I guess that thinking cauth me into a mistake with loosing my front wing. After that i thought about quitting, but i dident like the combination of DNF so i went on to finish in front of alberto. In the end it gave my 9th, so still a good amount of points. After what happened.

I also took a look at the first lap after Eau rouge, cus first i thought i took to many risk. But it seems there was way enough space on the first hand. But than Jack kept moving to the left! It could end the race for all 3 of us. Luckely it dident but that was to close!

Quickly forget this race and up to the next one, cus there where some positive points aswel, and thats what i have to remember.

That was a quite good race, but I am little disappointed because I could be in the podium today.
Look forward, I want it to the next races, I am happy with the improvement that I am doing race by race and I have to say thanks to all my team.

PS: race on demand will be online tonight or should I go to sleep? :D

Very disappointing race today...
Qualifying was not so good, but i was confident to do a good race until someone hit me in the rear at first lap and my car was not stable at braking anymore, so the laptimes were 3-4 tenth slower than normal...
Good result for the team but not for me...me and Eros could have reach both the podium tonight. I hope it will be better next time :)

Omg im almost peing my pants!!! LMAO I really respect you of making this video right after the race!

ace.jpg

X2 :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back