Race #8, USA-Indy: Post-Race Checks

you guys are real jerks seriously, i dont care if ondrej is fapping at this message right now, cause of that damage i thought was a flat tyre but was suspension damage after all caught me out but a race ban like come on, that the other driver was there was unfortunate but its a race accident, he got collected but its not that i crashed him off in a duel. you guys got to be shitting me.

Im sorry but I totally disagree. Has he take the right line in turn 6 and 7? I doubt so.

If he hits another car crossing all the race track, then he isn't in the race line, I believe.
everyone was moving to the right while Chris kept his car on the left. Im still wondering why this is a 1.5 SR + Race Ban.
i even make room for the other car to pass im on the left side of the track to avoid the guy behind me and the car slips underneath me on the kerb ok your license + race ban GG WP

I am sure the language used in this thread breaches RaceDepartment rules, found here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/pages/terms-of-service/

15. Post-Race Comments
15.1 As a way of helping the Press Department and contributing to the professional look of FSR, drivers are encouraged to submit comments about their race on GPCOS and league forums after each race.
15.2 Comments must be written in a serious and professional manner. That excludes the use of smilies (eg. :-D), dotted lines (eg. .........), and vulgar, emotional or sarcastic expressions (eg. hey!, cya!, yeah!, lol, etc). If you have doubts on how to write serious looking comments, look at press releases from real life teams. Also, avoid going off-topic.

Next response in this fashion will be a RACE BAN.

Chris de Jong you have been WARNED.

Regarding Hockenheim, I suggested to Kris to check all previous races Q laps. It doesn't make justice to anyone to now review only Hockenheim if none of the earlier races have been checked for cuts. Obviously this is quite an effort which I could help him with as well, but at moment all my time reserved for FSR have gone to fixing Spa.
Its not as much as we can expect. Indy is done, Hock is already done, so just 6 races.
And we (ACE PM) can help also. Kris just have to show his endeavour to solve it and promise, that drivers who cut in previous races will be punished for next round (#10).
Process will be much quicker than...

not my fault that in america a** the other word for bottom is such a vulgar word.
btw.
being pissed means being drunk as well! spread the work Kobb.

So to clarify your treat towards me Christopher, because i said a** i might get a race ban? to be honest i didnt say anything offensive, its your interpretation that makes it offensive for you like if you tell a fat kid he is fat he might be offended but its still the thruth right? or am i wrong?
again, the holding up the PM is absolutely rediculous because the session had already end when i crossed the finishline therefor there is no possible way to do another hot lap in q1.
And no way i held him up.
still penalized.
its a game i have nicer things to do than worry about it, but when its unjustice its a principal and breaking principals is just a nono for me.

Wait I'm lost now. Why on earth someone who had passed Q1 despite being "held up" would protest that? That's the most poitnless protest I have ever seen really. Martin no offence mate, I'm a fan really, but you passed Q1! It's not like you lost pole position or something. You had your chance in Q2 and you did the same laptime. And for such a pointless accident a driver gets 1.0 points and BoG? Are serious really? Did it hurt anybody? No. Did Martin miss Q2? No. What's the point like 10 people to argue for something so freaking pointless while you can really do a lot of more important stuff both ingame and real life.

Major qualifying or race incident: 0.5 – 2.0 Penalty Points

I see it as major because Hodas did not get to complete another lap.
the session had ended there was no more oppertunity to do another lap in the first place, secondly there is nothing and i mean nothing in the rules that say u cant do this after Q has ended, after the race its clear that u cant crash or anything but there is no rule saying u cant do AFTER Q and since the Q session had already ended there is no possible way hodas could have attempted another Q lap since the session had ended so your argument is invalid.

Incidents #1 and #2 updated.

Additional notes:

Wrecking on purpose after ANY SESSION is not acceptable. This will be enforced the rest of the season with a Race Ban (see Marek Godek's ban, Incident #13), or a Disqualification in the event that it is the last race.

After crossing the finish line, the drivers can drive a parade lap back to the pits or press ESC as soon as they want. Drivers are not allowed to crash in to other cars or walls while celebrating/mourning the happenings of the race.

You guys are professionals. Lets act like it.

Wait I'm lost now. Why on earth someone who had passed Q1 despite being "held up" would protest that? That's the most poitnless protest I have ever seen really.
Think about it one more time. Point of this kind of protest is to prevent it in the future.
This time I passed to Q2 anyway. Next time I (or somebody else) will be maybe not lucky as in Indy...
Pointless is to leave pits when there is not enough time to complete your lap.

The Difference from the 2 Incidents is I think, that the one is caused by loosing control a bit of the car(your accident) and this one here looks like carelessness by Alvaro. He is moving to the left on purpose and not by loosing his car.

The Difference from the 2 Incidents is I think, that the one is caused by loosing control a bit of the car(your accident) and this one here looks like carelessness by Alvaro. He is moving to the left on purpose and not by loosing his car.
So basically if you are stupid enough to spin over the curb and collect another car, you take the "get out of jail free" card?

No, but I think you have to make a difference between "loosing" the car and drive fully controlled in another car.

And why it is stupid to spin on a curb while fighting? I think this happend already to everybody of us. I spun at excatly the same position in Hockenheim. Fortunatly I haven`t collected another car.

I still cant find the bit of difference in this whole FSR directors stuff.

Alvaro gets a -1.5 on his license.

And this youtu.be/TWg7Vdj0SD0 is just a racing incident.

two words: intentional, unintentional

That's the difference between these two incidents. I'm not saying that Torres caused the incident intentionally but he intentionally changed his line (and that caused the incident), if he hadn't changed his line and for an example had locked his rear tyres while braking and spun causing the incident that way it would have been a racing incident, everyone who doesn't get that have few things to learn about racing.

People make mistakes and sometimes those mistakes cause incidents, sometimes they don't. However if someone is causing incidents often by loosing his car (making mistakes) then it can be taken as intentional wrecking, as the mistakes are made probably because of lack of practice or driving too quick for his skills.

Yeah you can actually make an unintentional spin over the curb while intentionally keep flooring the throttle to regain the lost position and keep bumping the car you've already hit to move it out of your way so you can continue racing. Intentionally you didn't wait for the car to return the position. Sounds like untintentional racing incident.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%