Race 8 Istanbul

Sorry for my absence guys, these are very busy times (it's the time for all financial papers to be handed in to the government).

As there have only been dry races at Istanbul so far (I think) in combination with my absence we'll do a certain dry race this time, just normal default stuff.

As for the safety car start vs. normal start, I was first thinking we should go for normal, but the fact that several have said that they wish to do this at Istanbul as well, in combination with the bumpy t1 I am not quite sure atm.

Could somebody help me out and post a thread with a poll a la the one I did last time where all participants can discuss this, and then we try to reach a decition by the end of the weekend?

Pole done Nicolai, just happened to be here so thought id might as well do it, me being a useful chap n all :D

Hope you dont mind but i just made a copy of your previous poll but amended the track name, Oh and if i missed anyones name out i appologise in advance. As i said i just copied Nicolai's old poll and dont know if theres any new names missing :tongue:

All Div2 drivers feel free to start casting your votes :cool:

Call me weird :D. I had that problem also last year when we drove for there for the first time.
You know what i did. I enabled the ingame corners markers. I braked 1 second later then i showed up. Worked fine for me. :)

Call me weird :D. I had that problem also last year when we drove for there for the first time.
You know what i did. I enabled the ingame corners markers. I braked 1 second later then i showed up. Worked fine for me. :)

thats exactly what i do too, i wait till the marker comes up, and a split second later i brake, i coast in and power on early, you can keep the car quite stable this way.

I didn’t know that I could enable corner markers, always thought they came with the track. You learn as long as you live, but my learning curve is just gently sloping.

i use my sixth sense, but it works only when i am drunk!!!! :tongue::bang:
First I must get my five senses to work, before I'm considering developing a sixth:wink:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 14.0%