Race #7, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

I'm very disapointed. My radiator 4 allowed to heat my engine up to 122c in no time. After saving the engine very much thru whole race it finally passed away on 65th lap, wich was not within 90% of race laps to get points..

What Raino said xD, I was all by myself for this race and would of been anyway, Survived 50% of the 1st lap crashes but Luka Olsakovic unfortuantley locked his brakes going into the chicane, He said sorry and let me pass on track anyway so no hard feelings, After than I was around 18 seconds of the guys ahead of me who was doing a 2 stop when I was doing 1, So I dont know where I would of ended if hadnt been caught out by a hole in the wall. Oh well gratz to Patel for the great drive and unlucky for Kanitz :(
Cya in Montreal where I better have my new wheel!! :(

At first thanks Liam for the commentary in this race. You did it very well. Just a side note. You are pronouncing my name, Stephane Rouault and Steffen´s name not correctly. You are saying "Steven" to everyone of us but thats not right :) But apart from that you did a great job :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%