Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Hello I wonder if you use rF_Scan in their races, so you will know that pilots do not use fraud. Here in Brazil virtual pilots do not tolerate this behavior and I imagine that is not tolerated anywhere in the world.

I'm not arguing and defending only Tacito, I am really convinced that we have very talented riders and would not embarrass the grid World Trophy.

We have projects to get more teams to enter this championship to get a sense of the real quality of our pilots.

By Google translator ...

Felipe Granado.

Hello I wonder if you use rF_Scan in their races, so you will know that pilots do not use fraud. Here in Brazil virtual pilots do not tolerate this behavior and I imagine that is not tolerated anywhere in the world.

I'm not arguing and defending only Tacito, I am really convinced that we have very talented riders and would not embarrass the grid World Trophy.

We have projects to get more teams to enter this championship to get a sense of the real quality of our pilots.

By Google translator ...

Felipe Granado.

Bring them in! :)
We all like to watch drivers with such amasin driving skills like Tacito! :p

In my opinion not only accuses watching the replay. You use TotalContol?

From what I know TotalControl has a bit more features and yes we will implement as soon as the tests are successful ...

Sorry if I'm being a bit rude, I am following in the footsteps of Brazilian and I will follow you to the next race.

See ya later!

By Google translator ...

Felipe Granado.

We are not doubting of Brazilian drivers but seriously his laps were a f**king joke. have you already seen it? because even the most n00b would realize that cheat was used.

To make matters worse, last year he participated in the WT australian race, he didnt finished the race but he qualified 23rd 1.1 off from Petar's time in Q2. Ofc everyone can improve, its hard to believe to improve that bunch in one year, but you just have to see his hotlaps, going into the gravel and doing 1:29.1

I dont understand you why are you defending Tacito, it seems you even watched a lap from him. please open your eyes come on.

You are also very unrespectfull with that comment: "Would not to embarass World Trophy"

Less words and more driving, its very easy to talk.

Huh, gonna upload Tacito's 1.29.1 then everybody can laugh hard.

I believe there will be a delay before Round 7 is available on SRTV as Lutz is currently away.
Alright, thanks for letting us know! At first I thought there was something wrong as I'm used to see the broadcast shortly after the race, but anyway good to know :)

In my opinion not only accuses watching the replay. You use TotalContol?

From what I know TotalControl has a bit more features and yes we will implement as soon as the tests are successful ...

Sorry if I'm being a bit rude, I am following in the footsteps of Brazilian and I will follow you to the next race.

See ya later!

We dont need TotalControl:roflmao:

Incase you dont know, infact i think you dont know we have FSR Manager tool, this is created by FSR and well its a cheat protection tool wich has proven itself in the past 7 years. (Thanks to Christian Smirnoff;)) Anyway this is probably one of the very few leagues out there where infact you dont even want to think about cheating because of the high standard. You try something you simply get caught.

Lets wait and see what the outcome will be, but from what i have seen its pretty Obvious.

I am disappointed after the race.
PQ: good
Q1: good, I was 10th position
Q2: I saw hope, and I was finally 8th position
R: My start was not so good. I lost a few positions and really struggled with the balance of the car. 13th I drove in, he somehow caught the rhythm and I went up to the eighth location. Unfortunately, the car set was not the best, because there are not a lot of experience with this mod. Fell out of sync errors and offended, more than I used to. By the end of the race, unfortunately, it smoked the motor so completely disappointed I finished this weekend.

I hope the next races manage to bring some good results for the team, because the team is good and deserves to be there at the beginning.

I would also like to apologize for sending files, it will not happen again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back