Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

P26 in qualifying because of the back of the grid penalty :p Didn't see the lights while sitting behind the last corner xD

P8 in the race. OK result but it could've been P5 if I wouldn't have messed up my first pit stop. Apparently I had some very small damage in the rear wing that I didn't even notice and I didn't choose not to repair it. 9 second stop so I lost 6 seconds there which dropped me in to really bad traffic.

Stupid mess-up from me not to check whether I had any damage or not. Don't even remember anyone touching my rearwing. Big point difference with 5th and 8th position :mad:

Otherwise very good race. Happy with my pace overall. Somehow this mod suits me better than last years mod.

Mikko Suokas

Happy to qualify for Grid1, had to make a PB in PQ to achieve that.

The start was good - moved up to 16th place and the race went smoothly, pit stop tactic was good.
Finished 13th, without a few small mistakes I could have been 11th.

Edu

Finally I had a good race.

Q2 lap was terrible, i was lucky to be P2.

I was a bit afraid of the start but managed to keep P3 which was OK for me.
We knew that this new Brazilian star would fail in the race according to the lines he was using even in hotlaps with low fuel. To be honest, it's ridiculous that he can be that fast with those lines, literally missing the apexes everywhere by a lot.

It was clear that Mark was on a different strategy so I had to control the gap to stay ahead of him after my pit stop. I wasn't really happy with my pace in the 1st stint, it was slower than I expected.

Luckily I could stay ahead of him and he made his 2nd pit stop on the same lap as me so basically it was down to only one thing: who would be faster on the new hards. My pace was OK so I could pull away from him and I'm happy to take my first win in FSR. It's been a long time coming...

without a few small mistakes I could have been 11th.
False lol. I charged to the 11th place with fresh softs in the end of the race so there was no way you would've been any match for me. I'm pretty sure you remember how I came past you?

Im still baffled with how big the difference is when being on H tire or S tire. I figured I would be able to atleast be equal in pace to Kiss in the final stint but ooiooooh boy I was wrong there. Should have sticked with the Soft strategy, atleast it would have given me a better chance then go with H for final stint.

Q Kinda unexpected lap to be honest, been struggling to just get a 29er in, no idea why it doesn't work out. In the end I was a bit worried for Q2 but got in a good lap with P3 as result.

Race got a good start, in warmup I already figured out that Kiss would do 1 stop HH so I knew I had to catch him at start. Even better I got passed Nunez to so could set pace which worked out pretty nicely. After that I was just controlling the race, 2nd stop also to Softs maybe I should had stretched the stint a bit longer. But well for final stint pitted and went for Hard tire behind Kiss, I was looking to much behind for p3 and p4 and went for safe with the Hard tire to go for finish. But then I was shocked:confused: , just couldn't follow Kiss who was lapping about 3 to 4 tents per lap faster with both same H Tires after 7 to 8 laps I just gave up on that I really thought I would be able to at least keep up on same old Tire but I was so wrong there. . Grats to Kiss great race.:sneaky:

Q1 Not bad

Q2 Horrible. P7

Race: Good race start winning 3 positions, in lap 3 tacito makes a semi-spin and I overtake him o im third. he was trying to make the attempt desesperately, and guess what, he touched my rear.

then in turn 6 (lap 4) cause of the crashed and also because I geared first, I spun and several vehicles made contact with me, so all the car was yellow, then also another spin in lap 6 caused by the damages in the car.

The doing a lonely race till the end finishing 5th. Today I felt I could finished top 2, battleling with Daniel, but cause of damages wasnt posible today.

Im very angry...

had a good start after the BOTG Penalty up to 4th position might have touched the third place man into the first corner kept in fourth until i outbraked and unsteered before the fOrd Curve and lost positions from that lap all the way down into 7th was 8th but milan retired, then on lap 10 had a punture at the same place went back to the pits when unfortunetly suffered a engine retirement but i think i got my first points in the bag since i was 7th when i retired (7th was last at the time)

False lol. I charged to 11th place with fresh softs so there was no way you would've been any match for me. I'm pretty sure you remember how I came past you?

I lost around 15 seconds with mistakes, thats what I mean asshole. You came past me on softs when I was on hards and by judging our our PQ pace you should have been 1 minute infront of me, not "charging past" in the end of the race.

I lost around 15 seconds with mistakes, thats what I mean asshole. You came past me on softs when I was on hards and by judging our our PQ pace you should have been 1 minute infront of me, not "charging past" in the end of the race.
Still not a reason to call me an asshole lol. :roflmao:

internet_fight_1_by_mezkalito4p-d4ehbkb.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%