Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I would be a little annoyed, but I wouldn't come and rage about it on the forums, I would at least be calm and not be a sarcastic idiot. But its been recified now and you're still moaning.
Also silverstone, meh, I didn't pay attention to ACE in silverstone, so I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not going to go back and read it all..

Oh Carlos, that's PM fanboys for you right there ;)
Yea, right.. there is no reason to be annoyed after a race director says I quote: "Get over it and move on''. That basically means get over my mistakes and losing points because of me.

So why do you post if you have no idea about what is he talking about? He's totally right btw.
Because correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't this thread about ACE Hockenheim and not Silverstone, THAT'S why I'm posting David. I don't need to have knowledge of previous events to be able to comment on what I think about this latest event.

Or do I?

I have never been banned from FSR and my RD ban was temporary, not planning to receive another one unless it is obviously a political decision. What I believe in is actual, factual and realistic, therefore the truth therefore my opinions are facts and facts are truth, unless twisted and they are being twisted by some people. Instead of wasting the time here maybe you should go ahead and read the article to get some actual factual feedback:)
Unless you can provide 100% concrete evidence of these facts, I'd state that its an opinion.

Because correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't this thread about ACE Hockenheim and not Silverstone, THAT'S why I'm posting David. I don't need to have knowledge of previous events to be able to comment on what I think about this latest event.

Or do I?

If they were ignored back at the time, and now they get ignored again ... what do you expect? He clearly made a mistake, everyone knows, but for some strange reason he doesn't want to make the corrections. And those penalties are important because that means other drivers are scoring less points than they should...

If they were ignored back at the time, and now they get ignored again ... what do you expect? He clearly made a mistake, everyone knows, but for some strange reason he doesn't want to make the corrections. And those penalties are important because that means other drivers are scoring less points than they should...
But.. But.. But, the mistake for this race has been changed?

t85ef2a_wat_png__by_katysz__by_katysz-d6j542d.png

As it turned out so many cuts were judged wrong back from Silverstone, the only logical thing to do would now be to re-judge all cut checks (without rounding), it does not make sense to exclude some from others. I'll be off on a conference the next 10 days so I'm not going to respond any further to this until the next race.

Kris, Im not home atm and cant check it out now, but if I remember well, from what I saw in official replays, there was cut in Q by (at least) Satherley and v/d Niet, and even cut in both q1 and q2 by Holzmann

can you confirm if Im right or not? thanks

I believe you forgot something, Kris. In both World Championship and Pro all drivers who cut in qualifying got penalty regardless posting a protest about it. So logically the same should be applied here as well.

Holzmann Q2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nag9krh1uyg1g7j/Screenshot 2014-08-27 22.23.10.png?dl=0

Satherley Q2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/urab973lf5x5st9/Screenshot 2014-08-27 22.21.32.png?dl=0

Danny Van der Niet Q1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1pivfyysn621xb/Screenshot 2014-08-27 22.16.14.png?dl=0

I have been keeping silent here so far, but I don´t think what happens in the Post Race Checks in Ace recently is anywhere up to the FSR standards.

I appreciate that all the Incident Protests have been updated to follow the rules.

Obviously other parts (Qualifying cuts) of the Post Race Checks don´t follow the rules. So maybe it would be a good idea to adjust them and not just expect people to "Move forward" when the ruling applied is clearly wrong. There is absolutely no room for interpretation in these things.

It´s a bit too often that others had to point out obvious mistakes made by the director by now.

If there is one thing I have learned from an old President who most of you probably wont even remember it is this: If someone refuses to correct his mistakes and asks to be removed from his position or he will go on as he pleases, he has to be removed from his position immediatly.

It would be nice to see some leadership in here.

I have never been banned from FSR and my RD ban was temporary, not planning to receive another one unless it is obviously a political decision. What I believe in is actual, factual and realistic, therefore the truth therefore my opinions are facts and facts are truth, unless twisted and they are being twisted by some people. Instead of wasting the time here maybe you should go ahead and read the article to get some actual factual feedback:)
aKzNmOO_460sa.gif

If there is one thing I have learned from an old President who most of you probably wont even remember it is this: If someone refuses to correct his mistakes and asks to be removed from his position or he will go on as he pleases, he has to be removed from his position immediatly.

It would be nice to see some leadership in here.

Speaking about that, it's also worth pointing out that the entire last year FSR had a WC director who essentially did not want to be a WC director, and had made it clear before the season start even. So from experience you know it's nothing easy to solve.

I don't think rules were not followed on purpose. Having said that, when it says "Clean" for Q1/Q2 in post-race checks it gives the impression that those laps have been checked, regardless of rules, which should be followed as well naturally. I can't really do anything about it before this weekend's race, after that we will discuss in board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%