Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidents #3 and #13 updated.

If driver has up to 10% illegal cut laps - no actions
If driver has more than 10% illegal cut laps - +30 sec race time penalty
If driver has more than 20% illegal cut laps - +60 sec race time penalty
If driver has more than 30% illegal cut laps - DQ

They did not go OVER the amount "allowed". Penalties have been corrected.

This is corrected because it was MY ERROR that adversely affects the driver.

Common guys. You blamed him for making a mistake. If you wouldnt do mistakes in your races, he wouldnt have to do that much work. Doing mistakes is human...
Or do you see someone blame you for your ignorant cutting? If you cut once, why do you do the same the next lap and dont correct your mistakes? Its the same...

And I mean this in a general way, have a bit respect of other people and stay polite.

Last edited:
Incidents #1b (Holzmann) and #2 (Godek) have been updated for Round 6 for the same reason above.

Remember that you guys get about 4 hours to steam over these things before I even wake up. So let me know but remember a bit of patience goes a long way.

looool, are kidding us Kris??? You are correcting wrongly added penalties, but cuts which deserves penalties are still not "awarded"? How long you need to understand, that it is THE SAME?? Sorry, but I already really cant understand what is happening in your head... Its pretty difficult to be calm when im reading this

Common guys. You blamed him for making a mistake. If you wouldnt do mistakes in your races, he wouldnt have to do that much work. Doing mistakes is human...
Or do you see someone blame you for your ignorant cutting? If you cut once, why do you do the same the next lap and dont correct your mistakes? Its the same...

And I mean this in a general way, have a bit respect of other people and stay polite.
I was wide about few centimeters from what I saw so far. You cant know it in race, but OK, I agree with consequences. But if you are about 1m wide in T1, then ye, you can change it ;)

No arrogance just the truth.
hahahah That was a good one, just woke up with hangover and you just made my day. You should post more often so we can have good smiles when we wake up. Btw Im starting to wonder if you are a journalist, Im just asking because they also say the truth like you. Ah sorry I didnt meant the Truth, half truth of course.

Well you said it yourself, correctly pointed out that journalists say half truth... and regarding certain situations nowadays even less than that. What does that tell you? I say 100% truth always therefore I am not a journalist.

No you say what you believe. That is called opinion. It's a shame you never invested in a dictionary. If teams have a complaint with a race director and feel he should be removed they can always put that to the board so why don't they? If others feel the same someone else can do the job but not someone who has been banned from FSR and RD.

looool, are kidding us Kris??? You are correcting wrongly added penalties, but cuts which deserves penalties are still not "awarded"? How long you need to understand, that it is THE SAME?? Sorry, but I already really cant understand what is happening in your head... Its pretty difficult to be calm when im reading this

Get over it and move on.

Also why did you remove hozlmans penalty from GB? Race was 16 laps and he cut twice. Which is over 10%...

I rounded up.

For Silverstone this means:
Race - Laps - 10% - 20% - 30%
1 - 31 - 3 - 6 - 9
2 - 16 - 2 - 4 - 6 (should be 5, but thats what I posted)

What I don't understand is, this is a top sim racing league, you shouldn't be cutting the way you are anyway, stay in the track limits and you don't run the risk of getting penalized, whether the penalty was wrongly handed out due to the "10% rule" doesn't matter (although, it has been sorted) , learn where the white lines are and stay inside of it.

What I don't understand is, this is a top sim racing league, you shouldn't be cutting the way you are anyway, stay in the track limits and you don't run the risk of getting penalized, whether the penalty was wrongly handed out due to the "10% rule" doesn't matter (although, it has been sorted) , learn where the white lines are and stay inside of it.
This has nothing to do with cutting. It's just director's ridiculous decicions that don't follow the rule book at all. And by the way Kris, you said it yourself. Two cuts in Silverstone's sprint race means +30 seconds. Holzmann did 2 cuts and you removed the penalty. Sorry, but that's logic at it's best.

Simple math guys.. Have you ever been in school. Rules are written nice, especially this rule. I understand it, you can do 10% cuts, but not more. 2 cuts of 16 laps is more than 10%. 4 cuts of 40 shouldn't be a penalty that's up to 10%.

This has nothing to do with cutting. It's just director's ridiculous decicions that don't follow the rule book at all. And by the way Kris, you said it yourself. Two cuts in Silverstone's sprint race means +30 seconds. Holzmann did 2 cuts and you removed the penalty. Sorry, but that's logic at it's best.
Of course it has something to do with cutting, obviously, considering the penalties were handed out while you were all cutting..
What are these ridiculous decisions that Kris made? Is it the fact he made a mistake which we all do anyway (which they do in real F1), and because of this, you want him out of the director position? Even though he rectified his mistake for this race?

Either way, it doesn't matter which division it is, or who the director is, people here will always find something to moan about.

Of course it has something to do with cutting, obviously, considering the penalties were handed out while you were all cutting..
What are these ridiculous decisions that Kris made? Is it the fact he made a mistake which we all do anyway (which they do in real F1), and because of this, you want him out of the director position? Even though he rectified his mistake for this race?

Either way, it doesn't matter which division it is, or who the director is, people here will always find something to moan about.
Imagine yourself in our situation. Losing points because of director's mistake. If you think this was the only mistake, please have a nice read in the Silverstone's post race checks.

I say 100% truth always therefore I am not a journalist.

hahaha the second one hahahah. This "hotlapper" is gonna remind your articles as journalist.

Carlos Martin’s statistic of finishes is now back to negative 4 vs 3 finishes. The hotlapping spirit of Netrex never dies, #famiglia.

Hotlapping Spirit... If you investigate a bit deeper you can "discover" that this hotlapper boy scored points starting from the back of the grid twice. Two of his DNF were disco, both in points zones.

Qualification brought little surprises. Carlos Martin obviously spun off.

But If I am a hotlapper, should be a big surprise me spining on my attempt. #****Logic

In the midst of pseudocommentators rage, Carlos Martin took out a guy, learning form the best clearly, in a form of Morand.

Why don't you explain which car I took off? Because in this case really matters I believe... You blame all time that FTS/Eventa/NetRex we are same team, not my words yours. Well I actually took off Dian at the hairpin, so why I didn't use the Team Orders to avoid any incident and lose less time each other? I lost all the stint behind him as you could investigate... But ofc, wasn't good for your Article.

Once again was demonstrated that your Journalist Biased Articles are just explaining half truths. Im started to wonder if you learned from the Brit's Newspapers... Brilliant Journalist skills though...

Imagine yourself in our situation. Losing points because of director's mistake. If you think this was the only mistake, please have a nice read in the Silverstone's post race checks.
Yeah I would be a little annoyed, but I wouldn't come and rage about it on the forums, I would at least be calm and not be a sarcastic idiot. But its been rectified now and you're still moaning.
Also silverstone, meh, I didn't pay attention to ACE in silverstone, so I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not going to go back and read it all..

Oh Carlos, that's PM fanboys for you right there ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I would be a little annoyed, but I wouldn't come and rage about it on the forums, I would at least be calm and not be a sarcastic idiot. But its been recified now and you're still moaning.
Also silverstone, meh, I didn't pay attention to ACE in silverstone, so I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not going to go back and read it all..

Oh Carlos, that's PM fanboys for you right there ;)

So why do you post if you have no idea about what is he talking about? He's totally right btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 104 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%