Race #6, Britain: Post-Race Discussion

Horrible race. Really bad lag at the start. Cars were disappearing everywhere. Diaz I apologise for hitting you. Your car was flickering and looks like I hit, I apologise.

First time in a while I have suffered with such bad lag at the start of a race.

Horrible race. Really bad lag at the start. Cars were disappearing everywhere. Diaz I apologise for hitting you. Your car was flickering and looks like I hit, I apologise.

he nick sorry my understeerd out and i hit you sorry that you span

Incredible lag on the start, I saw my front wing fly on turn 3 and my race finish. Probably I could be on top 10 this race but lucky is my archienemy.

Vasilev, sorry for the hit, but I think that your move was illegal (you cant move when braking). First time I can avoid, second time not.

Congrats Brljak and the podium, also for my teammate Santiago for his first extra points and fantastic P12. Good job mate!

Regards!

No problem Nick, thanks for apologise. My race ended there, I imagine it was not on purpose, so no problem.

Vasilev, sorry for the hit, but I think that your move was illegal (you cant move when braking). First time I can avoid, second time not.

Your car was behind of mine before braking and if you notice where the racing line is off course I will turn. You don't expect someone to move out of he way when is actually racing with you right? Me personally I find this move dirty and rude. You was faster enough to make a clean overtaking with a better opportunity. Anyway RC will take decision on his.
PS I'm sure you will never do this if we was on a real track with real cars. Because you know very good what is going to happen.

Congrats Petar!

Your car was behind of mine before braking and if you notice where the racing line is off course I will turn. You don't expect someone to move out of he way when is actually racing with you right? Me personally I find this move dirty and rude. You was faster enough to make a clean overtaking with a better opportunity. Anyway RC will take decision on his.
PS I'm sure you will never do this if we was on a real track with real cars. Because you know very good what is going to happen.

Congrats Petar!

Rodriguez front's wing is at same height as you rear wheel, so you were supposed to give him the space.

Had a great start, but then couple of stupid mistakes like forgoting to turn off the damage repairs in pits, and a weird penalty because of blue flag - I'm sure I didn't hold up anyone but excactly that second I gave the position I got the drive thru penalty.. So very weird and frustrating moment...
Congrats to Petar !

RC will decide. Again, you can not change the direction under braking, FOR ME is illegal and unsafe. The first time you stand in front of me, I blocked brakes and you're lucky that I did not hit you. In the second ocasion you again brake while turning and you swoop upon me. Look at my steering wheel on both occasions, brake right and you come against me, as if I did not exist.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back