Tyre rules fulfilled: Yes
Penalty: N/A

Giordano Valeriano
Q1: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Log:
Pit exit: Clean
Penalty: -2.00 SR, bog and drive through next race after lap 1 for incident 1.

Yoichi
Log:

Juan Sanchez Lopez
Log:

Incidents
Description: Came right on the racing line in front of me with no front or rear wing and i suspect suspension damage as well ,which in fact ruined my race
Verdict: Valeriano -2.00 SR bog, drive through next race after first lap for carelessly losing control of car and taking out another driver.

Description: Ranzini extends turn 7 and turn 8 on his fastest Q1 lap
Verdict: Back of Grid for next race, all 4 tyres outside track limits

Description: Ranzini extended, race laps 1, 4, 6, 7, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 23, 24, 31, 32, 33, 38
Verdict: Cut laps 4,6,14,15,21,23,31,32, 8/43 cuts 18%. Did not finish race, no time pen applied. Lap 33 outside 101.5%

Description: Hermsen charging through the field approaching turn 1. Valeriano and Hermsen make contact through turn 1, resulting in Hermsen knocking off Cook at the exit.
Verdict: Contact is made between Valeriano and Hermen who was in the middle of 3 cars wide. Cook and Valeriano sqeeze Hermen leaving no room and inevitable contact. Racing incident, unavoidable after watching all drivers onboard.

Description: Schgor extended track in laps 6, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 38, 40
Verdict: Cut laps 6,19,21,24,38,40. 6/43 cuts 13.9%. 30 second time penalty. Laps 25, 26 outside 101.5%

Description: Andrea try an overtaking for afar. He hit me and broke my suspension. I've to abandoned because the car was undriveable
Verdict: Ventura loses control of car under braking and knocks into Sanchez causing him to lose several positions. -1.25 SR to Ventura.

Last edited:
Description: Ranzini extended, race laps 1, 4, 6, 7, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 23, 24, 31, 32, 33, 38
Verdict: Cut laps 4,6,14,15,21,23,31,32, 8/43 cuts 18%. Did not finish race, no time pen applied. Lap 33 outside 101.5%

Who the h*ll decided to lose so much of their time and the time of the race director to check a driver who didn't finish?! Ondrej is absolutely right about paying for incident check... This is just ridiculous!

Who the h*ll decided to lose so much of their time and the time of the race director to check a driver who didn't finish?! Ondrej is absolutely right about paying for incident check... This is just ridiculous!

Ridiculous comment. He got 10 points for completing 90%. If all those counted he would be disqualified and have those 10 points deducted.

Ok, I have been looking at the start of the race and what do people not understand about being careful. What is this picture all about, its almost 5 cars wide going into T1!!!!

1fm9y4m.jpg

Ridiculous comment. He got 10 points for completing 90%. If all those counted he would be disqualified and have those 10 points deducted.
My comment is anything but ridiculous because if the person who protested has managed to even read the rules he would have known that DSQ wasn't possible. But no, let's just protest and waste the time of the race director to check and what was the verdict? 18%! That wasn't even close to the DSQ level... It's simple math, not quantum mechanics.

PS: it's so lovely how you ACR guys support each other in liking and disliking comments, so cute :)

My comment is anything but ridiculous because if the person who protested has managed to even read the rules he would have known that DSQ wasn't possible. But no, let's just protest and waste the time of the race director to check and what was the verdict? 18%! That wasn't even close to the DSQ level... It's simple math, not quantum mechanics.

PS: it's so lovely how you ACR guys support each other in liking and disliking comments, so cute :)

15 were reported. If all 15 were cuts, then it would be a disqualification. You didn't realise that from last year's rules, or have you forgotten them already?

i find it amazing to report a driver for cutting the track who had the whole race ridiculous problems to stay in that track. It's not like i drove to fast through the corner. In 80% of those cuts my rear was gone and i was forced to drive outside the corner. But keep doing those silly protests. :inlove: And it probably was one of the drivers who cutted like 20times in china. Luckily no one got a penatly for that. Be happy.

And just FYI:
- Lap 17 was a 1:09.248, which is inside the 101.5% threshold for the 1st stint, and according to the server replay it was a cut:
y2EPT36.jpg

- Lap 24 was a 1:08.388, which was inside the 101.5% threshold for the 2nd stint, and according to the server replay it was a massive cut:
fN6BZpR.jpg

Thus, even if it didn't make a difference to disqualification or anything then, why are cuts like these discounted?

15 were reported. If all 15 were cuts, then it would be a disqualification. You didn't realise that from last year's rules, or have you forgotten them already?
Exactly my point. 15 reported and the race director has to lose 2 hours of his time to check that half of them are not actually cuts. If the person had checked this in the official replay and calculated the 101.5% that would even be the case thus no time waste will be seen.

PS: and again we land on the point of paid protests. If there was charge I don't thinkeverybody would have thrown such pointless protests at all.

Last edited:
Exactly my point. 15 reported and the race director has to lose 2 hours of his time to check that half of them are not actually cuts. If the person had checked this in the official replay and calculated the 101.5% that would even be the case thus no time waste will be seen.

Do you not understand the reporting process? One guy reports all those he sees, another might see others that the first guy might have missed, etc. Put both together and you might get a higher penalty. Add to that the 2 that I pointed out above that were discarded for some reason, and maybe someone saw 3 more different ones, and voila, you got yourself a disqualification.

It's not that difficult now, come on man. But I'm avidly awaiting your next furball of wisdom.

Welcome to FSR Pro where enthusiasts spend their time protesting a guy in p13.

The rule about cutting has to be changed. I got +30seconds twice in my carrer because I lost the rear and caught it too quick in some laps, and it's like totally same as going a little wide on purpose and gaining time...
Making mistake+running wide is itself a big enough penalty. And it's really not difficult to see if the cut was due to a big moment or due to lazy steering and too high speed.

I never check for cutting, I trust my fellow racers that they drive fair, and I don't want them getting penalties for their mistakes in 10% of laps.

I even feel bad about protesting dangerous driving (like in austria when I lost the lead) as I know it wasn't on purpose.

Welcome to FSR Pro where enthusiasts spend their time protesting a guy in p13.

The rule about cutting has to be changed. I got +30seconds twice in my carrer because I lost the rear and caught it too quick in some laps, and it's like totally same as going a little wide on purpose and gaining time...
Making mistake+running wide is itself a big enough penalty. And it's really not difficult to see if the cut was due to a big moment or due to lazy steering and too high speed.

I never check for cutting, I trust my fellow racers that they drive fair, and I don't want them getting penalties for their mistakes in 10% of laps.

I even feel bad about protesting dangerous driving (like in austria when I lost the lead) as I know it wasn't on purpose.

Yep I agree the rule is dumb. Last season at Germany WC race i got 30 sec pen because 1 of my cuts I totally lost the car at t1 and even ended up on the grass and lost 2 seconds but because i pit it counted as a cut.

OK turns out me and Victor were arguing slightly different angles, all cleared up now. And Mike, no criticism meant towards your work at all, the above post was brought up as part of my argument and not meant to directly implicate you or anything.

If the track had gravel at the side you wouldnt be running wide would you? You extended and theres no exceptions. A cut is a cut. Deal with it and drive within the limits next time. "My rears were dead" It doesnt matter, it was the same for everyone. Rules are rules and have to be abided by.

OK turns out me and Victor were arguing slightly different angles, all cleared up now. And Mike, no criticism meant towards your work at all, the above post was brought up as part of my argument and not meant to directly implicate you or anything.
It changes nothing. I missed lap 24 in my notes but 17 was within according to me. I had alot of incidents to go through and was fairly busy last night leaving me no time for anything else.

Yep I agree the rule is dumb. Last season at Germany WC race i got 30 sec pen because 1 of my cuts I totally lost the car at t1 and even ended up on the grass and lost 2 seconds but because i pit it counted as a cut.
yes and another example was a driver at China who had to leave the track (and lose time) to avoid a crash on his outlap, = Counted as a cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%