Race #5, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

i dont know if i was the only one noticed but there was a lot of lag in the game, and i still finished 13 instead of 10 how is that possible, and second race was destroyed by curb

but the worst of that part was that i was stuck on there and could not esc to go in box even if i wanted to do that, so i caused problems for guys behind luckly i was hit behind and could go in the pit to retire, otherwise i was stuck until the leaders came to pass me so fix that kinda stuff next time, you really feel bad as you dnf because you hit an invisble wall

Thank you for yesterdays awesome evening!

Firstly to FSR administration, for such a awesome track. I appreciate all effort related to track editing, but anyway, switch GB and Canada to have less buggy track would not be really difficult decision. Its sad, when we get "proper" track day or two before race, and first "alpha" version after almost whole week of waiting. Many people havent every day hours for testing, think about it.

Then I can thank to our awesome server, which kicked me 3 times in row, resulted in missed Q and R1, and back of the grid in R2. My connection was OK whole time, even hour before race I was on FSR server and all was ok.

--------------
I had finally not so bad pace, even in quali. It should be easy P5 at least. In Q1 I managed to be 1st car on track, but at the and of S1 of my attempt I was suddenly disconnected without any chat message from game. Then, as usual, was impossible to rejoin. I had to restart whole PC, rejoin, but then was only 00:09 to go, so no chance to set a time.

So, forced 18th place on grid. Then on short straight in S2 - Godek hitted me (once again) even in formation lap. I spun few times, and 10 sec after this I got another one disconneciton. (Another disconnection came when I rejoin as "driver pending for open session").

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhcck0f47xlxokt/Insanity.mp4

Luckily, I joined for sprint race, another back of the grid place. Problem was, that I had no visible rubber in last chicane, so I was without any braking point there. I had big problems there maybe 3 times, most difficult it was in battles of course.

When I was able to almost join back big group in front of me, with my teammate, Godek was on grass in T1. He almost spun into racing line. I was looking on him (whats gonna happen) too much and was wide in T1. So I was on grass for a while in entry to T2 and then hitted bug, resulting in spun and position loss. I had no chance then to get back to the mid group and finished only on 9th place.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back