Race #5, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

Yes, I agree with you, but maybe you could change your opinion when I'll upload my replay from the race. I didn't saw anyone because the lags. I know that's my fault, because it was my internet connection failures, but I couldn't do anything. I was trying to do my best, and try to avoid every contacts. Now I know that you were victim. I need to watch my replay, because as I said - my internet was so bad yesterday, that everyone was flashing in front of me. Next time maybe better for me and all other guys, will be not participating in race if I'll have similar problems.
Big sorry (I'm not maniac)

Yes I believe Nikodem had lag. I was following him at the start as he was at the back so saw the incident and checked the pings on the server and his ping was flashing from 35ms to not been there at all. Everyone else was pretty stable between 10-100.

Yes I believe Nikodem had lag. I was following him at the start as he was at the back so saw the incident and checked the pings on the server and his ping was flashing from 35ms to not been there at all. Everyone else was pretty stable between 10-100.

Almost everyone - not us from the South, though. :sneaky:

Why you start to bash now? -.- Make a protest and if there are enough protests Nikodem will loose his license. Therefore we have the penalty system. We have the penaltys so that a Driver learns from his mistakes. I`m pretty sure that we will talk about that in our next Team meeting.
Even if 5 drivers protest the start he can only get done once per different incident :)

Of course not, but so it seemed. :O_o:
When you have a problem with the connection or control, then you need to be careful and protect others, right? :thumbsup:
I hope that next time you'll be more settled and wait to pass the crowd at the start. ;)

Agreed. But the problem is, due to connection problems, he wasn't seeing other cars for a bit there, as happens when your connection is dropping. So as far as he was concerned, he was "settled" and not doing anything stupid.

I have had my fair share of unfortunate incidents, but in situations like his, you can't react to what you can't see.

Well, even though Niko is my teammate, if you have that connection problems every race, there is no way to do a complete season with it.
Yeah of course. That much is clear and I hope he understands that too, if his or anyone else's internet is acting up they should take the decision to not race if even they really want to as it will effect other drivers. Its a 1 time warning.

Yeah of course. That much is clear and I hope he understands that too, if his or anyone else's internet is acting up they should take the decision to not race if even they really want to as it will effect other drivers. Its a 1 time warning.
Other people had big lag as well, David Cook on formation lap and Winter too on Lap 2 (caused me to spin off the track). Three people lagging within 3 minutes is quite strange IMO.

upload_2015-6-8_9-17-6.png

Hi don't know if this is the right place but could someone please fix the standings? Points were added to the wrong gpcos profile, so I now have two versions of myself, one which scored points in Australia and Bahrain (correct profile with right flag and information) and some other semi-broken profile called "Will Barne" (He's not Will Barnes but he is Will's dyslexic cousin :p )which has my points from Canada. Please could someone fix this so my main profile with my correct name has the points from Canada on? :)

Thanks in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years