Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Ajibola Lawal

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Save all replay sessions = "0"
Launch Control: Used
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for log infraction (3rd)

Alex Diaz

Q1: N/A
Q2: N/A
Log: Clean

Antonio Kolarec

Bastien Gauthier

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #5

Chris de Jong

Cyril Werdmuller

Danny van der Niet

Pitstops: Cut, lap 44
Penalty: Warning for pit exit line cut.

Dimitri De Matos

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points and +5 seconds race time penalty for incident #10

Eduard Mallorqui

Eros Masciulli

Florian Colle

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #4

Francisco Maldonado

Luka Oslakovic

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #3

Martin Gosbee

Michael Francesconi

Pitstops: Cut, lap 56
Penalty: Warning for pit exit line cut.

Muhammed Patel

Nick Rowland

Petar Brljak

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #9

Rob van Starkenburg

Santiago Niza

Thomas Mundy

Ville Leppälä

Penalty: 1.0 penalty points for incident #7

Zoltan Csuti

Q1: Cut, T13
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut

Zsolt Nagy

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #8

Incidents:

#1 M Francesconi - M Patel - Lap 1 T6

Protest: Patel had no room to pass and make contact with Francesconi

Review: The pass was a bit optimistic, but in the director's view Francesconi had enough time to react and see Patel coming. Patel remains on the inside through the entry and makes no significant contact with Francesconi. On the server replay its Francesconi who makes contact with Florian Colle on the outside, causing him a spin.

Verdict: Racing incident

#2 M Francesconi - N Rowland - Lap 1 T7

Protest: Nick Rowland doesen't care that Francesconi is in the middle of the corner and hit him without leaving the throttle attacking another driver.

Review: As Francesconi attempts to recover from the previous incident, he returns back on the racing line for turn 7. Meanwhile Nick Rowland is alongside Adrian Rodriguez, battling for position. As a result, Francesconi and Rowland has a contact moment. It's Francesconi's responsibility to rejoin the track and racing line in a safe manner, which his move did not fulfill, considering that Rowland had little time to react. Because Francesconi was the one losing in this incident, he is not penalized further.

Verdict: Racing incident

#3 Rob van Starkenburg - Luka Oslakovic - Lap 4 T1

Protest: Oslakovic turns in on Starkenburg, who is alongside of him, causing Starkenburg to lose control and the position.

Review: van Starkenburg makes a slight mistake in turn 1, running slightly wide. As he is about to recover, Oslakovic pulls alongside, but closes the gap into turn 2, resulting in slight contact and loss of position for Starkenburg. Oslakovic had enough time to see a returning Starkenburg and leave him the necessary space into turn 2, which now did not happen.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Luka Oslakovic

#4 Florian Colle - Santiago Niza - Lap 10 T8

Protest: Colle went straight towards Niza invading Santiago's room, touching him and overtaking in a dirty way.

Review: Colle and Niza approach turn 8 alongside, with Colle on the inside. As the braking starts, Colle closes the gap as he continues to move slightly towards the left, resulting in contact and loss of control for Niza. Colle had plenty of space to keep his car further on the outside.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Florian Colle

#5 Bastien Gauthier - Santiago Niza- Lap 33

Protest: Gauthier went in front of Niza. Leaving behind "Champions' wall", far away from a braking point, Gauthier brakes or unthrottles (speed gets smaller) in the medium of the track making Santiago has to steer to avoid Gauthier. Santiago hits the wall. Notice than Florian Colle, Gauthier's teammate is coming behind Santiago.

Review: Gauthier lifts the throttle on the s/f straight momentarily, causing Niza to make a heavy avoiding maneuver and contact with the barriers. It is hard to prove that this move was deliberate, as it was to such extent unusual. Anyhow, a penalty is warranted for causing a dangerous situation. Should this repeat in the following races, the penalty will be order of magnitude heavier.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Bastien Gauthier.

#6 M Francesconi - D Van der Niet - Lap 34

Protest: Van der Niet in the inside line go long in braking and hit Francesconi, damaging his car

Review: At the reported replay timestamp "00.49.05" there is no contact whatsoever between the two cars.

Verdict: Nothing

#7 Rob van Starkenburg - Ville Leppala - Lap 36 T2

Protest: Leppala intentionally runs Starkenburg off the track. Such unsportsmanlike behaviour has no place in FSR and we expect a heavy penalty as there is no question whether the move was intentional or not.

Review: Leppälä has a slight wheelspin exiting turn 2, allowing van Starkenburg to pull alongside on the outside. Leppälä, seemingly unaware of this, continues towards the inside, forcing van Starkenburg out of the track. This move itself warrants a heavy penalty. Mitigating factors are that no damage was caused to either car and that Leppälä in the director's view probably was not aware of Starkenburg being alongside, as the place was an unusual overtaking spot.

Verdict: 1.0 penalty points for Ville Leppälä

#8 Ajibola Lawal - Zsolt Nagy - Lap 41 T1

Protest: Lawal approaches turn 1 with Nagy right behind him. Lawal brakes a bit too early than previous laps, therefore we acknowledge that the incident isn't fully Nagy's fault, however Nagy stayed right behind Lawal for longer than was needed and therefore when braking zone approached he had absolutely no chance to react. As Lawal was defending inside, Nagy should have gone to the outside and not be right behind.

Review: Lawal brakes approximately 10 meters earlier than on the previous laps for turn 1. Following behind, Nagy in turn seems to hardly apply the brakes at all before the contact is made, according to the server replay. This suggests that contact would have been made regardless of the early braking of Lawal. But the damage of contact could have been smaller in this scenario, which reduces the penalty of Nagy.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points for Zsolt Nagy.

#9 Cyril Werdmuller - Petar Brljak - Lap 63 T12

Protest: Brjak doesn't leave any space for Werdmuller during his overtaking attempt, forces Werdmuller on the anticut and into a half spin and Brjak gains the position.

Review: Brljak and Werdmuller approach T12 (the chicane) alongside with Werdmuller on the inside. At the entry, Brljak turns in pretty much on the normal turn-in point, resulting in contact between both cars, forcing Werdmuller over the curb and losing him the position.While the corner is extremely narrow, Brljak could have taken just a slightly later entry to ensure both drivers a better chance to go through the corner safely.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points for Petar Brljak

#10 Muhammed Patel - Dimitri De Matos - Lap 70 T12

Protest: On the final lap, Patel was right with De Matos in the hairpin and got alongside him, but he had a better exit and higher top speed, so entering the final turn Patel had his front wing alongside his rear tires before braking, and before he started to turn in Patel had more of his car alongside, but he still turned in for the apex leaving no room for Patel, putting him on the anti-cut.

Review: This incident closely resembles incident #9, with the difference that De Matos cuts off Patel more in this case. As a consequence Patel never had the opportunity to go alongside and attempt an overtake before the race finish.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points and +5 seconds race time penalty for Dimitri De Matos

"Leppala intentionally runs Starkenburg off the track."

Yeah i dont even recall this happening. Its nice that you write the word "intentionally" on your protest. Like im known for driving people off track intentionally and being dirty driver in general. I will take a look at this incident when i can because i really dont even remember this happening and it was obviously a mistake of mine. I can assure you though i would never do something like that on purpose and in future get your facts together before u accuse me of driving someone off the track on purpose. I know that i drive GS car and that makes you see red but cmoon.

Have a nice summer!
The saddest thing is, when the FSR admins write the word "intentionally", then they really write it intentionally. :O_o:

Nah anyone can make mistakes even the best drivers do as we have recently seen. But writing intentionally taking out can only come from one man, in GS we know who wrote this and is sending in the protests for PM so for me it's actualy no suprise at all. Let's just keep it with this and let him live in his own fanatasy world.;)

Where is the popcorn.:roflmao:

Where is the popcorn.:roflmao:
Found it. Enjoy :)
336.rb.eo.fe.Popcorn.JPG

My POV on the incident is that it was Rob's fault. I mean, Ville was ahead of him and just drove his own racing line when Rob appeared on the side, yet being behind Ville. Rob just simply squeezed in a small space.

Either way, I wouldn't count this as an intentional incident.

maybe Ville is secret Ghovand Keanie????:)

here is the popcorn:)

But lol credits to Ville for sure is not a dirty driver but some people can make such little things into big big happenings when thye themselves makes mistakes its common to make excuses blah blah come on
Ville gets Penalty points or back of the grid and then he has learned shees

Don,t make a bigg fuzz

No i didnt remember that incident after that weekend. I never realized he was beside me when i was exiting that corner and when the contact was made was i turning into him ? No. Also why would i push him off the track intentionally? Im not even close to him in points and i wasnt racing him really for position. I agree it was my fault and i take the penalty that has been given for me and i apologize Rob as i like him and never had any bad blood with him or anything like that. Im just kinda shocked the way u seem to attack us as a team every chance u get like in your previous post insulting Morgan(again). Like i said it was my fault and i take the penalty and learn from it, i hope Rob is not feeling the same way about me as u clearly are, but luckily i dont care what u think, i care what people who i drive with thinks about me.

Btw. These pp's ive gotten this weekend are first pp's (afaik) that i have ever gotten in FSR so why would i now start driving like an asshole and pushing people off the track on purpose?

I find quite hard to believe that it was an intentional move, first because he pitted 10 laps before Rob, so his chances to defend his position were minimal, and also because if he really wanted to wreck him or something like this, he had more chances later on the hairpin or last chicane. If you check when Rob passed him (last chicane, same lap), they could have had a contact easily, as most times happen there, but Ville let him go and he even lost some time.

Not everybody owns 3 screens or plays with ridiculous and arcadish high FOVs to have an insane lateral view, so sometimes it's possible to misjudge the situation.

In my opinion the review of the director is spot on.

What on earth? I just saw the incident for the 1st time, but what on earth did Ville do wrong there? (ok now I put down the GS glasses)
Check the cockpit view and the mirrors from Ville POV again. He exits the corner clearly ahead of Rob and logically and naturally he goes for the racing line. Then he has wheelspin and loss off acceleration, and when he ends the correction there's suddenly a car next to him.
The only thing to avoid a spin/crash was to leave the throttle a bit and do veeery smooth wheel adjustment.

From Rob's above-rear-view, Rob also makes somewhat logical but a bit risky decision - to go for the gap. Well he's a racing driver, logically he goes for that, I'd go for it too. Then the risk doesn't pay off as Ville has the slide, which makes the space narrower than 1 car width. In that POV it looks a bit like Ville squeezes Rob, but from Ville's POV it's obvious that he didn't squeeze him, he rather kept the concetration on the car control, which, thanks to mirrors not showing the reality, led to the incident.
But that was completely racing incident, no fault for Ville, no fault for Rob.

It's really biased to call the Ville's move intentional, and it's really unsporting and disrespectful to call someone " a certain french fruitcake".

Lucky for you, Rob and yourself didn't stay on full throttle like a certain french fruitcake, hence no damage was made. Nevertheless I hope despite your love for the french you can still understand this move was considerably worse than what happened in the incident 12 in WC.

I prefer the drunk snail hugging baguette to be honest.

Anyway I never knew its possible to put so much "bad" afford in such really unimportant and (partly) ridiculous things.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.0%