Adrian Falcon (2.00)

PQ: N/A
Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Clean
Pitstop: Clean
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: 0.5 PP and 5 Grid Place Penalty for Incident #3.

Alessio Campus (2.20)

PQ1: N/A
Q2: N/A
Penalty: N/A

Ben Eastman (0.4)

PQ1: Clean
Log: Net Connection Type="3", Upstream/Downstream Rated KBPS="128"
Pitstop: Cut (Lap 8)
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction, Official Warning for Pit Lane Infraction (1st Time), 1.25 PP for Incident #5 and 1.35 PP for Incident #7. Back of the Grid penalty for SR under 1.0.

Carlos Hernandez (2.5)

Launch Control: clean
Penalty: 0.5 PP for Incident #6.

Chris Knight (4.50)

Q1: N/A
Launch Control: N/A
Pitstop: N/A
Tire Rules: N/A

Christof Schgör (4.00)

Q2: Cut
Penalty: Back of the Grid for Cutting in Q2.

Clayton Nelmes (4.50)

Daniel Brewer (2.0)

Log: Rearview Driving="0", Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0"
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction (2nd Time). 1.25 PP and 10 Place Grid Penalty for Next GP for Incident #8 and 0.75 PP for Incident #9.

Dewald Nel (4.50)

Dmitry Zaharov (2.50)

Q1: Cut
Penalty: Back of the grid for cutting in Q1.

Eduard Kore (5.00)

Georg Winter (3.00)

James Sadler (4.00)

PQ1: Cut
Penalty: Back of the grid for cutting in PQ.

Jeroen Kweekel (4.50)

Log: Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0"
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction (2nd time).

Jonathan Holmes (5.00)

Jordi San Andres Salvador (2.0)

Jorrick Boshove (5.00)

Mihajlo Vicentijevic (4.00)

Log: rFactor 2 restarted while manager running
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction (2nd Time)

Mike Partington (4.00)

Mikko Suokas (5.00)

Rando Tamm (3.80)

Rens Klop (5.00)

Sebastiano Filosa (1.5)

Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #10 and 1.5 PP for Incident #6.

Teemu Valkeejärvi (3.50)

Tuomas Koriala (0.8)

Penalty: 1.5 PP for Incident #2 and Back of the Grid for SR Under 1.0.

Victor Ivanov (3.50)

Victor Marino (3.50)

Log: Net Connection Type="3", Upstream/Downstream Rated KBPS="128"
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction (2nd Time)

Incident #1

Driver(s) Involved: Victor Ivanov, Georg Winter
Lap/Replay: Lap 15 (All Lap)
Protest Description: Ivanov ignores the blue flag and the Sim gives him a Drive Through Penalty, the OSR driver argues that he was faster but still was given a blue flag.
Veredict: Nothing, Drive Through keeps on, I remind all drivers that flags can't be ignored, if the protesting party was the ACR driver surely a 0.5 PP would be handled to Ivanov, as isn't the case the director considers as nothing.

Incident #2

Driver(s) Involved: Jonathan Holmes, Tuomas Koriala.
Lap/Replay: Lap 4, 0:15-0:30.
Protest Description: Koriala hits the rear of Holmes, the Twister Sim Driver has major damages that forces him to pits.
Veredict: Chart 1, Repairs Needed, First 5 Laps, Several damage and No Points for Guilty Driver, 1.5 PP for Tuomas Koriala and Back of the grid for SR under 1.0.

Incident #3

Driver(s) Involved: Adrián Falcón, Daniel Brewer.
Lap Replay: Lap 1, Race Start.
Protest Description: Falcón changes line from outside to inside, blocking Brewer Race Start.
Veredict: 0.5 PP and 5 Penalty Grid for Canada.* Technically this incident should be 0.8 PP [0.5+0.075*T (T=4)= 0.8], but the penalty was changed for a 0.5 PP and 5 Grid Places.

Incident #4

Driver(s) Involved: Adrián Falcón, Daniel Brewer, Mike Partington.
Lap Replay: Lap 2, 0:04
Protest Description: Falcón and Brewer are approaching T1, Falcón is completely ahead when he has to go off-track because Mike was really slow. As he was ahead when he decides taking the gravel, the manoveur only counts as a single "cut". (After many looks on the replay, it also was clue the speed that carries Dan, he could do the corner with more speed that what Adrian was carrying, in someway demonstrates that Adrian could turn in if there wasn't the car in front, so it was an avoiding manoveur)
Veredict: Race Incident.

Incident #5

Driver(s) Involved: Jonathan Holmes, Ben Eastman.
Lap Replay: Lap 4, 1:22
Protest Description: Eastman dives into Holmes casuing damage on Holmes car and losing 10 sec until he recovers normal speed line.
Veredict: 0.5+0.075*T (T=10) = 1.25 PP for Ben Eastman.

Incident #6

Driver(s) Involved: Sebastiano Filosa, Carlos Hernández.
Lap Replay: Lap 1, first sector.
Protest Description: Hernández makes a contact with Filosa forcing him to take the grass (3 secs), when Filosa comes back to the track hits Hernández and both cars spin (forced to repair damage). The Venus Project driver does nothing to avoid the contact, he had full time to avoid it.
Veredict: 0.5 PP for Carlos Hernández and 1.5 PP for Sebastiano Filosa.

Incident #7

Driver(s) Involved: Victor Ivanov, Ben Eastman
Lap Replay: Lap 9, 0:25.
Protest Description: Eastman spins, when he tries to recover the racing line hits Ivanov car forcing him to repair damage.
Veredict: 0.5+0.05*T (T=17s)= 1,35 PP for Ben Eastman and Back of the grid for SR under 1.0.

Incident #8

Driver(s) Involved: Adrián Falcón, Daniel Brewer
Lap/Replay Time: Lap 3, 0:05.
Protest Description: Dan brakes into Adrián ending with both cars spinning and losing some positions.
Veredict: *Technically this incident is 1.85 following the chart [0.5+0.075*T (T=18) = 1.85] but as I did with Falcón (deducting 0.3 and adding 5 grid penalty), I will deduct 0.6 and add 10 places to his Q result in the following Grand Prix. 1.25 PP and 10 Grid Place Penalty for Daniel Brewer for Incident #8. Note that this is a special case because both drivers had several incidents between themselves.

Incident #9

Driver(s) Involved: Adrián Falcón, Daniel Brewer.
Lap/Replay Time: lap 3, 1:12.
Protest Description: Daniel dives into Adrián colliding boths cars.
veredict: 0.5+0.75*T (T=3)= 0.75 PP for Daniel Brewer.

Incident #10

Driver (s) Involved: Sebastiano Filosa
Protest Description: Filosa ignores Race Director during the warm up, I remind is mandatory to follow Race Director Indications.
Veredict: Official Warning for Incident #10.

In some hours vids will be ready, also the post will be edited for better looking.

Dont hesitate to contact me if you have any doubt about the incidents, via RD (Private Message) or via Skype.

Congrats for those who reached 5.0 SR in 4 races, keep this way!

Hi Carlos, I do not understand why #8 is a special case?

Well the hole race race you ahd with Adrián its a special case, with him I applied the same way. Both of you were involved in many incidents between you and him, therefore the Penalty system sometimes its a bit weird, the theorical penalty is about 1.85 which is even harder than forcing a driver to pit because damages in the car.

Thats why I considered both incidents special.

Well the hole race race you ahd with Adrián its a special case, with him I applied the same way. Both of you were involved in many incidents between you and him, therefore the Penalty system sometimes its a bit weird, the theorical penalty is about 1.85 which is even harder than forcing a driver to pit because damages in the car.

Thats why I cosnidered both incidents special.

ah okay thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Incident #10

Driver (s) Involved: Sebastiano Filosa
Protest Description: Filosa ignores Race Director during the warm up, I remind is mandatory to follow Race Director Indications.
Veredict: Official Warning for Incident #10.

steve-carrell-office.gif

during any warm up session with 4 minutes to go is it illegal to warm up yourself for the race by driving some laps? Is one obligated to ( whilst driving on the track in full focus ) to respond to the chatter of the admin and if he or she does not reply within 15 seconds then is this penalty worthy ?

during any warm up session with 4 minutes to go is it illegal to warm up yourself for the race by driving some laps? Is one obligated to ( whilst driving on the track in full focus ) to respond to the chatter of the admin and if he or she does not reply within 15 seconds then is this penalty worthy ?
He wasnt penalized for driving in warm up, read post-race checks.

I remind is mandatory to follow Race Director Indications.
So if you dont do what the admins tell you to do like be carefull in turn 1 then you will have a bad time and a warning/penalty.
why are you admins thinking u can be teachers? its not our drivers fault if the time schedule is running over? let me tell you FSR baldheads one thing.
If you are the guys who set the qualify session time duration wrong, if you are the guys who are running late for the official schedule, if you guys think you have the right to CLAIM our attention during any of the official race sessions and if we dont reply within a certain amount of time we get a penalty then my advice to you is go fudge yourself!

Im gonna answer you per parts, I already did 2 days ago in private but I'm gonna do it again.

So if you dont do what the admins tell you to do like be carefull in turn 1 then you will have a bad time and a warning/penalty.

The fact is that I'm forced to do a mini-briefing because its good to remind the procedures, well in F1 they also do Race Briefings, where the directors explains them how penalties are gonna be applied and ofc to tell them to be carefull during the race (What's best of this is that the driver who ignored the Race Director caused a Major Incident, you should watch the action)

Why the race Director is forced to do the Mini-Briefs before the race?

The Director has given many unofficial warnings, many unaffordable actions occured during the sessions, like drivers who didn't manage to Q2 driving in Q1, or chatting during Q2 etc...

Since then drivers knows that I was going to penalize those actions, a warning is the right action for ignoring Race Director Indications.

why are you admins thinking u can be teachers?

We aren't teachers, but everybody wants to have a clean race. We are here to enjoy, nobody lives from this so if we don't enjoy it, what's the point? Noody has fun being crashed by others drivers and if you do maybe you should go to Mario kart.

its not our drivers fault if the time schedule is running over? let me tell you FSR baldheads one thing.

As I stated before, we are here to enjoy, if a driver misses the Qualy for just 2 minutes its kind ****ed up. We can always wait two minutes (If any person who is in his teammate confirms me he is coming) and then withdraw minutes from other sessions. We do the same in Warm Up, if someone loses connection, we wait him for rejoin, or you suggest me directly moving session? I don't know, Im just guessing.

If you are the guys who set the qualify session time duration wrong,

I didn't set the Qualy duration wrongly, check it before talking without knowledge.

if you are the guys who are running late for the official schedule, if you guys think you have the right to CLAIM our attention during any of the official race sessions and if we dont reply within a certain amount of time we get a penalty then my advice to you is go fudge yourself!

Maybe you don't understand a **** of this, but we are working for you, for the drivers, maybe its a stupid think for you but not for me. If I give warnings its because I consider it's best decision, why is it? Because people is ignoring the procedures, if I have to do a Mini-Brief before the race to warn and remind the procedures I will. If you don't listen to me and you clean with your ass with the procudres and more, I will penalize ignoring the Race Director and of course I will penalize the driver for the action.

But yes, we, admins likes to destroy others drivers and doesn't care much about this. Thats why they spend about 12-13h on this just because we like destroying others. If I gave this penalty (I say it once again) it because it can avoid many things, itsn't first time that happened this season. Many drivers complained about this behaviours im quoting in this message.

No, you got 1.5 because when you return to track you keep turning till you make contact with another car, forcing him to pit.

I do not understand, I had only two wheels on the grass because of the first contact. What was I to do? Put all 4 wheels off the track and go to the wall? Of course I turn the steering wheel, I do not know other ways to get back on track with all four wheels. If you manage to return to 250 km / h tight tight you're better than me. I did not succeed, the grass continued to pull out and at that point the wall was near.

No problem, go ahead, so I see it in a way you differently.
I am convinced that he was thrown off the track, give yourself the opposite. Close it here, it is useless to talk about it.

But I did not understand a thing? What I did in the warm up? I have not seen the chat

I do not understand, I had only two wheels on the grass because of the first contact. What was I to do? Put all 4 wheels off the track and go to the wall? Of course I turn the steering wheel, I do not know other ways to get back on track with all four wheels. If you manage to return to 250 km / h tight tight you're better than me. I did not succeed, the grass continued to pull out and at that point the wall was near.

No problem, go ahead, so I see it in a way you differently.
I am convinced that he was thrown off the track, give yourself the opposite. Close it here, it is useless to talk about it.

But I did not understand a thing? What I did in the warm up? I have not seen the chat

Lets see, he was punished for sending you off track, but when you return to track, when all four wheels were inside the track you kept steering (Returning unsafely to track, plus car contact plus forcing driver to pits = 1.5 Like I have applied all time)

Once again, you ignored me I was asking everybody to listen and follow my instructions, everybody did except you, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%