Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Davide Gabbrielli

Q1: Not received
Q2: N/A
Log: Not received
Launch Control: Not used
Pitstops: Cut, lap 21
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file. Start from back of the grid for no hot lap. 0.5 penalty points for cutting pit exit line. 0.5 penalty points due to failure of applying launch control at start.

Dian Kostadinov

Q1: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Penalty: Warning for late allocation.

Dimitri De Matos

Q2: Clean

Fabrizio Gobbi

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #2. Warning for chat message during the race.

Gabriel Montanes

Launch Control: Not used
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points due to failure of applying launch control at start.

Giuseppe Marconi

Jack Keithley

Jeffrey Rietveld

Luka Oslakovic

Launch Control: Clean
Penalty: 1 penalty point for incident #2.

Marco Conti

Martin Gosbee

Morten Wernersen

Launch Control: Clean
Pitstops: Cut, lap 28
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for cutting pit exit line.

Muhammed Patel

Nicolaj Jacobsen

Q1: Not received
Log: Not received
Launch Control: N/A
Pitstops: N/A
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file. Start from back of the grid for no hot lap. Warning and 1 penalty point for abusive chat during the race.

Pedro Melim

Peter Duivelaar

Raino Room

Rizwan Sarwar

Sergio Casalins

Stephane Rouault

Log: FSR2011.rfm mismatch
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1).

Protests

#1 Gabriel Montanes - Davide Gabbrielli - T3 Lap 1

Protest: Montanes hit Gabbrielli at first corner that get damages.

Review: There is no contact in the first corner; the provided evidence refers to the contact taking place in turn 3. The contact is very slight and is mainly a result of Gabbrielli braking too hard for the corner.

Verdict: Nothing.

#2 Fabrizio Gobbi - Luka Oslakovic- T1 Lap 12

Protests:
1) Driver mentioned above tried to overtake me at the start of lap 12 in T1, from the outside and after that turned right into me before i turned in the corner. We touched wheels and spinned out in the wall. Couldn't continue the race anymore after that.
2) Gobbi has outside and fastest line to get the bend, with half car ahead. Oslakovic inside doesn't break. Contact was inevitable. :( I want also say that before he changed line more than one time to prevent overtake.

Review: Oslakovic is alongside Gobbi when approaching turn 1. Gobbi turns in for the corner, hence leaving no space for Oslakovic which results in inevitable contact. Both drivers are to blame for the incident: Gobbi for not turning slightly later and leaving some room for Oslakovic, and Oslakovic for not taking a more cautious and earlier entry, as he should have been aware that the space would disappear.

Verdict: 1 penalty point to Oslakovic, 0.5 penalty points to Gobbi.

Cmon you have to be kidding me. Where was I suppose to turn in?? In the wall or what? You can see me turning the wheel just before we hit each other, and if you look where Gobbi turns you see that there would be no space left for me in the inside of the turn anyway. IMO Gobbi tought he was enough infront of me to turn in normally without collision. I could do nothing about it there.. No need to penalise Gobbi more, just don't know why I got bigger penalty..

cheers

I watched it, Luka, place where you started braking was after 50m . Nevertheless, you would have pushed him out , bc you braked too late. But damages could be smaller if he had not turn on you. In this case i think penalties are right.

I think I would go thru just nicely. There isnt much breaking into T1 esspecially not that quickly. You lift a throttle and adding brakes when you are almost at the end of right hander... Anyway, I don't care about the penalty, gonna push as hard as I did now next time so, no change for me. See ya in Turkey

As I got some request to clarify my decision, I'll explain it shortly. To my eyes the turn-in point of Gobbi is close to identical of the car ahead (Marconi) and close enough the same as where he (Gobbi) turned in on the previous laps, so in other words he turned in at the ideal point. From experience I know that it's very risky to turn in later into that corner without going wide, but of course it could have lessened the contact.

However, I still feel that contact would have been inevitable even with Gobbi turning in slightly later, since Oslakovic approached the corner with a much tighter line from the inside while remaing on full throttle. In my view his speed was too high in order to keep the car on the inside throughout the corner, bearing in mind the unusual approach line. In my view the correct action here for the car on the inside would have been to brake slightly at the entry, leaving room for the car ahead and making sure both cars get a chance to pass through the corner. That's how I see it with my racing experience; I want to point out that it wasn't an easy decision, but it's final nevertheless.

Hi to you all. In my opinion Gobbi was on ideal line to pass throughout the corner ahead in front of Luka, no penalty needed. Luka, in that position, inside line, was impossible to pass corner without go large... can't brake so late. However... think about next race ;)

I'm very disappointed for this decision...but I think that I was ahead and I can choose my ideal line... but I respect the decision and I wish to improve this race because in these first few races I have been very unlucky... 3 on 4 races, some drivers kick me out... I made 1 mistake in malesia and I received 1 penality 2.0....and I don't brake only for in start 1 driver broke me my rear wings...now 0.5 for 1 mistake where i haven't faults....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%