AC Race #4 Championship Abarth/Mazda@Feldbergring, Wed 16th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sent.

30D96DB7-EFB6-4EDC-B5B6-6D76380AA1D4.jpeg

:confused: I thought I'd been hit by some reverse-scam attack!! My phone was pinging every 2 minutes! I don't know what to say... thank you :notworthy:

Honestly guys, you really shouldn't have. I know you appreciate my tracks, simply by the fact that you use them for your races. I never started making these things for money - it started out as a bit of fun, and seeing you using them for online racing makes it all the more enjoyable.

My work has become super busy lately, and I don't have anywhere near as much time as I used to have for track making. I would still love to complete Solitude and release it into the wild, though. I feel that it is a track that deserves the accuracy, details and love that I try and put into my tracks. I will do my best to work on it more in 2023, but at the moment I am working 6 or 7 days a week and track modding always seems to slip to the bottom of my 'things to do' list :(

Once I have a beta version that is worth sharing, I will be certain to get in touch with you :)

Thanks again for your incredible generosity. Sometimes, I read this forum and am saddened by the terrible attitude that some people have within our sim racing community, and then people like you lot restore my faith in humanity. THIS is what sim racing is about!

Well, we did and now you can finally order that "Pls no punterino" beanie you always wanted for Xmas! :laugh:

And I think I speak for everyone here when I say, is not meant as pressure for any ongoing mod projects you have @Fat-Alfie but an impulsive token of our appreciation and gratitude for your craftsmanship all these years.

Masterpieces are slow-cooking so we'll wait patiently for Sollitude... it's done when you say it's done. :coffee:

Just send Han @HF2000 a few screenshots on his birthdays so he can cope. :roflmao:

And when it's done we all here would be delighted to have an innaugurational race, with you in it of course... :notworthy:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back