Race 3, China: Post-Race Discussion

Q1: Good lap, close to my PB.
Q2: Slow lap, was disappointed with P7

Race 1: At the start I had a better launch than Leitner so I gained a position. I was able to follow the train in the first stint, couldn't attack at all but was able to keep up with them. We decided to pit one lap earlier with Mo than the targetted lap but then in the second stint, I just simply disappeared from the race, my pace was terrible on the hard tires. I lost around 9 seconds to Mo in the 13 laps long stint. :unsure: Surprisingly, everyone except us went for a 1 stop strategy. We started to gain the time back on the leaders, personally I wasn't expecting much since I knew that I was way too far behind. The incident between Marco and Jiri granted me 2 extra positions because Marco pitted and I was able to pass Jiri. After passing him, I looked at the gap to Alvaro and saw that he was a bit more than 6 seconds ahead, I thought P4 was the maximum but then I realized that he hit the cliff and I was around 3-4 seconds a lap faster than him which meant I was able to pass him on the last lap and finished P3. Carlos wasn't far ahead after his incident with Mo either, so if only I was a bit faster in the second stint... Anyway, at the end of the day, it was still more than what I expected from the race.

Race 2: I knew 2 things: I was really slow on hards and I couldn't do 17 laps on softs. I had only one choice to go for a 1 stop race. My start was OK, gained 2 positions (sorry for the touch M. Hodas). After my pit stop, yet again I had an incident with M. Hoyer and he made me spin and then hit me back to the normal way (suspension damage, flat spots on the tires). Without the accident, I could have overtaken Carlos I guess but P7 or P8 doesn't really matter.

See you at Imola.

Last edited:
Jiri, I am really sorry for what I did and caused you 2 position lost, it s my big mistake and I' ve already told you after race 1 right away. Having said that I'd like to highlight some other problem may cause this kind of incident...I caused the incident cause of **** grip offline, with a normal level of grip, not like inline, but some more those kind of problem could been avoided, so ok, my fault, and im waiting the right penalty I deserve but lets everybody try to be less stupidsimhardarcoreoriented and raise a bit more the offline grip for safety and show reason. About comparing me and de wit I 'd like just add one thing, im not a serial killer like him :D

LOL no I think you misunderstood, im fine with De Wit, we use to race against even in other championship outside of here and we had great fun. Mine was just a joke no interest into put more **** on him

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%