Race #3, China: Post-Race Discussion

Congrats to the winner.
My race started "nicely" when i didnt get caught in the T1 scramble crash.
But my luck was short lived when Godek lost control of his car coming out of turn 2 and caused suspension damage compromising my race but never the less because of the soft tyres start i managed to get from 26th to 8th in 6 laps.
After my first pit i got into clear air and managed to finish 13 in the end.
On the last lap i got hit again by Pakhala who was trying to overtake me, when there was no room or gap and duo that contact a spin followed a corner after since i wasnt on my racing line by the push.
All in all from 26th to 13th with broken suspension seems fair enough.

37530386.jpg

Well, the summary might be "Good race wrong result."

I had a penalty which made me go on the back of the grid, so I did not qualify.

On the start I advanced several positions but there was a touch in front of me. I think Van der Niet spin ahead and I could not avoid, so I damaged my noise. From this moment boring race for me, I had much less pace and also less top speed, so it was hard to overtake or defend the position on the straight.

A mid-race game put me a DT for ignoring blue flags when I think that the driver of back was enough distance, what ended up ruining my career.

In the end 19 th, I can be happy for complete the race and because I had a career quite clean, but on the other hand I think that without penalties and with the car in perfect condition it might be more competitive.

See you in Monaco, congratulations to the podium and all finished!​

When will the incident review or whatever be online since there is a race tomorrow ?
Im also curious because some drivers made incidents where how did he say it again ehmmmm oh yeah They didnt take their braking enough into consideration and there was only one side to blame. Since im the "victim" now time stick to your words saxen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back