TIME October, Thursday 6 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Paul Ricard STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Well, my race can be spelled with four letter: C, R, A and then a little P.

Quallied 16th with a PB 1.1 secs faster then my practice time so happy about that. Had an ok first couple of laps with some close battles. THen I got a run on the two FDD cars ahead of me onto the straight but the Fords speed isn't that great so I lost the draft and then all of a sudden I had a Saleen on the right so four wide. Into the breaking zone we went 2-2 with me in the second row on the inside. Locked up a little and then I got a smash from the outside just when I started to turn in so both me and the FDD car (Yuri?) spun and then I was down to 22nd. From there on it was not much fun anymore. I started with dry tyres and then the rain came. Pitted after a while and put on wets... Then it became dry. After a while I pitted again to put on dry's but then it started to rain again.. so, ended in 19th...

Grats to FDR for a great double! Also grats to Greg for finishing way better than me ;)

Sorry if i have caused some problem in the race but sometime i don't see anithing.. i don't see some cars that run naer my position so i hope dind't get wrong.
Congratulation at the podium!!!! and everyone that arrive at the end of the race!!!

thx all involved for a great event, we had some terrific battles all over the grid the first 30 mins and then smaller but very intense fights all through the 90 mins. Well done to all 20 survivors, heads up to Flatout: whatever mistake you made, you're bound to never make it again. Come back in style at Hocke next week!

Well done top runners for the consistant cool head

at the start of the race i was well into P1, i had lower downforce than others so despite the slower cornering i could
always take or keep my place in the straights, also i was pretty good on the tyres and felt good overall
then i went for wets, forgetting that its not the first time there are slight taunting dribbles of rain, but took the
chance and it went wrong
i also did alot of possible pitstop and track mistakes, which resulted in a raging red fog infront of me that turned a possible
P5 into an embarrasing 12th place

as Eckhart said ofcourse, no problem for the flatout to recover from this

Sorry if i have caused some problem in the race but sometime i don't see anithing.. i don't see some cars that run naer my position so i hope dind't get wrong.
Congratulation at the podium!!!! and everyone that arrive at the end of the race!!!

Yes I got hit off track and into the wall, I could see you on XD and when I switched to rear view I could see spray but no car, I have no Idea if I turned in on you or you hit me?

My Q was a pb and happy enough.
Start was good had some great laps then after 3 laps of rain I pitted for wets only to find the track drying soon after, back in for slicks, got hit into the wall, got a S&G finished near the back, all in all a miserable race I would like to forget.

Well done to everyone else , the guys for the broadcast and commentary, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%