Race #2 Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion.

My first ever Fsr race.not a lot of quality testing but made a start...

Pq...one lap one second off my Pb...got in ok
Quali one...poor lap..one and a bit seconds off my pb...qualified nineteenth,
Race.setup geared for survival and tyre wear. Had one spin but was consistent ..ending twelfth above faster guys and one place down on my teammate,
My pace was well off but that just means I have more room to improve. Really motivated now, I hope to be more competitive next race. Really clean racing. Well done everyone!

Last edited:
That was me side by side.braking like a retard u still passed me twice lol I had higher downforce with tyre preservation in mind for my first ever race. Got twelfth impaired to ur fourteenth but u probably had more fun overtaking ! :thumbsup:

Nice debut mate.
Yeah I had horrible tire wear and if I had a dollar for every spin I made that race, I would have around 15 dollars...

My first ever Fsr race.not enlighten quality testing but made start...

Pa..one lap one second off my Pb...got in ok
Quali one...poor lap..one and a bit seconds off my on..quali nineteenth,
Race.setup geared for survival and tyre wear. Had one spin but was consistent ..ending twelfth above faster guys and one place down on my teammate,
My pace was well off but that just means I have more room to improve. Really motivated now, I hope to be more competitive next race. Really clean racing. Well done everyone!
Nice Racing Ford :)

I had internet connection problems from the day before the race. I advised the race director through a friend; it was the only thing I can do. I haven't problems now, so I hope to race as usual from Shanghai.

Congratulations to the winner, to the podium and to who is happy about his race ;)

We still have one week and a half till next race, so there's some time remaining.

Of course everyone would like to get post-race check asap, but it's time for final exams in (at least spanish) universities, so let's give Carlos some room this time ;)

As Carlos said before, may and june are very busy weeks for me but Im still not decided with one veredict.

I will be checking it tonight again and see if I have it more clear than some days ago.

Anyway still one week to go so don't worry, you will have your loved penalties on time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%