Race #2, Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion

Seriously, even I'm getting carried over and I'm not even involved. Ben had a problem with that move, Niko quickly said that it might have been a bit more optimistic, but then people struggled to see a joke in his Senna quote. It should have ended there. You should shake hands and move on. Let's agree that Niko is not Senna, Ben shouldn't have left space there, but Niko's move was still a bit more optymistic and end it, cause arguing is not going to end well for anyone. I think there are more important things to look at like cars rolling over half the field, people stopping in the middle of the track or reversing down the pitlane, rather than small wheel to wheel contact.

Seriously, even I'm getting carried over and I'm not even involved. Ben had a problem with that move, Niko quickly said that it might have been a bit more optimistic, but then people struggled to see a joke in his Senna quote. It should have ended there. You should shake hands and move on. Let's agree that Niko is not Senna, Ben shouldn't have left space there, but Niko's move was still a bit more optymistic and end it, cause arguing is not going to end well for anyone. I think there are more important things to look at like cars rolling over half the field, people stopping in the middle of the track or reversing down the pitlane, rather than small wheel to wheel contact.

Kuba, i completely agree that at face value it's a minor issue. Again a simple "sorry to Ben didn't mean contact" would have ended it. The Senna quote was definately not a joke(and I got downvoted to **** for a similarly stupid joke in the %grip thread even if it was), and being accused of it being my fault as well is unfair. I leave a lot of room because this is Pro and people don't drive like WC, I want to make sure I get through the first turn even if it means losing a position or two; even Race Directors at start of the race re-iterate that same thing, being completely honest Niko is a faster racer than I and if he didn't make it past at that point he probably would have done so, much more safely within a short time.

And I agree about the reversing down the pitlane as that was incredibly stupid of me, although I ruined my own race only by doing so. Sometimes the red rage makes you do silly things and it's certainly a rookie mistake that I won't repeat, and I can only hope the race directors do not punish me too harshly for it...Saying that, I would appreciate some input about why I pit and didn't get a box. I know that has happened in the past on some tracks, hopefully it's something we can try to avoid in the future iterations of the mod.

1st nikodem? wanna be my teammate?:) sarcastic:)
2nd why are you in pro u are way faster then this as u showed in winter series too
Hah, thank you. The reason is trivial. I can't driving on Satrudays because I often have work then. I could driving in WC, but this year I want to learn as much as possible. I'm not experienced in rF2 - Malaysia was my 4th race on that platform. I have been driving rF1 for many years, so I'm simracer since early 2011. I know that I have really good pace (I was suprised, that in Malaysia I had better pace on hard compound than rest on meds), but I need to get some knowledge about the tires, tire wear and all that stuff, it's a way more complicated than rF1. In rF1 it's simple - you need to push as hard as possible, in rF2 - you have to push hard as you can, but in the limit of the tires

Hah, thank you. The reason is trivial. I can't driving on Satrudays because I often have work then. I could driving in WC, but this year I want to learn as much as possible. I'm not experienced in rF2 - Malaysia was my 4th race on that platform. I have been driving rF1 for many years, so I'm simracer since early 2011. I know that I have really good pace (I was suprised, that in Malaysia I had better pace on hard compound than rest on meds), but I need to get some knowledge about the tires, tire wear and all that stuff, it's a way more complicated than rF1. In rF1 it's simple - you need to push as hard as possible, in rF2 - you have to push hard as you can, but in the limit of the tires
You will definitely not nominated the humblest of the championship

PS: watch you pace again :O_o:

On first 12 laps when I was on hards, the top were on meds and I had best lap time until we've pitted. I'm really humble person, as I said I need to learn a lot about rf2 and I was surprised of the pace. What is wrong about that lol

LOL My swagger name meant Nothing in Malaysia !!
Florida_Box_Turtle_Digon3_re-edited.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing