Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week the second event of the 2021 FAT-ALFIE Championship.

From the hot and humid jungle of Singapore to the cold and windy high ground of Switzerland. It's David's newest track and it's a masterpiece! It's easy to learn, but hard to be fast! During practice (or during the race if you wish :p ), take a moment to look around and admire the details David has put into it.

WARNING: Your pitbox (the red lines) will not be visible until close to the pit buildings! Make sure you practice a pitstop in the event to know where your pitbox will be in the race.

Additional information:
We use realistic track conditions as opposed to our regular events where we have optimal conditions.

Look at the event configuration to see what they are.
For temperatures and wind, the historical average values of the location on that date are used. Grip is what you can expect from road tracks: far from optimum. This affects the handling of the car and possibly fuel consumption and tyre wear. So don't be discouraged if you can't get close to your PB in practice.
The practice server is configured accordingly.

1024px-Circuit_Bremgarten.svg.png

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification (10 min TT, 10 min MX5)
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
IMPORTANT:
  • Qualify is split (not forced, gentleman's agreement). First 10min for the Audi's, second 10min for the MAZDA's. Don't go on track in the window of the other car class.
  • Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from a TT, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the TT by lifting on the straight, but you don't have to! The TT driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any TT. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Event details:
  • Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Bremgarten, Switserland
  • Pit stop: Mandatory between 10 min and 50 min.
  • Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Probably miles off the pace, but the Audi just "creams" this circuit.
I wonder if the Mazda's are going to see it in the same way, looks like a lot of pitfalls await them.
This circuit is constantly saying, "you wimp next lap you can do that flat", then you do it flat and you are spinning around out in the Cosmos somewhere.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I wonder if the Mazda's are going to see it in the same way, looks like a lot of pitfalls await them.
This circuit is constantly saying, "you wimp next lap you can do that flat", then you do it flat and you are spinning around out in the Cosmos somewhere.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Nice and accurate observation, Ernie :thumbsup: :D

First laps of the track for me tonight. It's dangerous, for sure, but not as dangerous as Thomson (although I wasn't upside down at any point around Thomson). :)

I'm at least 4 seconds off the pace but learning with every lap.

Last edited:
On the one hand I am miffed that I couldn´t rejoin with the Mazda,
on the other hand I´d be p...ed now because I have to work late on wednesday ( spontaniously/again :speechless: )
I can neither deny nor confirm that the Mazda allways screams at me:

"Come on, you whimp, grow a pair, don´t lift"

and when I don´t lift this corner also can be done flat. :redface:

Let´s just say I found two seconds today ;)

Is it only me or has this this track the longest ever "flat out zone" for the Mazda :)

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
Is it only me or has this this track the longest ever "flat out zone" for the Mazda :)
LeMans without chicanes?

All of Fat-Alfies tracks have a significant fast part in them. But this one could be the longest. Interesting question though. Someday I'll find out and let you know!

Lol, I didn't realise CM gave out awards. I actually did some clean laps without off roading and even got a lap faster than yours tonight (although it took me a lot more laps than you!). :)

I'm trying to tune my G27 settings a bit, after just using a basic setup for a long long time.
I love this track with the MX5. I find it relaxing but without getting bored.

Remember, the track is configured with less grip at the start and without tyre blankets. So cold tyres and low grip will make it tricky in the first laps, especially for the Audi with higher speed and more understeer.

For the MX5, the exit in Tenni is so important because of the long flat section afterwards. But then again, Forsthaus is so hard to get right that you could easily lose any gain from the flat section.

EXTRA WARNING: Please read the tekst in RED in the first post. It can ruin your race if you don't!

EXTRA WARNING: Please read the tekst in RED in the first post. It can ruin your race if you don't!

WARNING: Your pitbox (the red lines) will not be visible until close to the pit buildings! Make sure you practice a pitstop in the event to know where your pitbox will be in the race.

That's the text in red chaps, for the lazy scrollers... as I am... ;)

However... when I practice on the server I get a different car than the one I'll be driving. Will I also get a different pitbox? Has anybody been able to check this?

Just asking for a friend...

Last edited:

That's the text in red chaps, for the lazy scrollers... as I am... ;)

However... when I practice on the server I get a different car than the one I'll be driving. Will I also get a different pitbox? Has anybody been able to check this?

Just asking for a friend...
You can't check this on the practice server. You'll have to wait on the s.gp server but then you can check it in practice and qualify.

I love this track with the MX5. I find it relaxing but without getting bored.

Remember, the track is configured with less grip at the start and without tyre blankets. So cold tyres and low grip will make it tricky in the first laps, especially for the Audi with higher speed and more understeer.

For the MX5, the exit in Tenni is so important because of the long flat section afterwards. But then again, Forsthaus is so hard to get right that you could easily lose any gain from the flat section.
I'm having real problems in the last corner. I'm sure there's a chunk of time to gain there for me.

Safe early laps are my aim plus not finishing last!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%