AC Race #2 Fat-Alfie's championship@Bremgarten, Wednesday 15th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
in the pre-chat I asked the Mazdas to keep their lane on the stretches between the real turns

Han asks us to follow the racing line so the Audis know what to expect.
Lane... Line... I think we need to find a different word for Han that is not as similar to "line" :roflmao:

At Bremgarten, holding your lane vs keeping it on the racing line makes a massive difference :barefoot:

Lane... Line... I think we need to find a different word for Han that is not as similar to "line" :roflmao:

At Bremgarten, holding your lane vs keeping it on the racing line makes a massive difference :barefoot:
Sorry for the confusion. My English isn't always good enough, but I meant lane here, not line. So the right or the left side of the track on the stretches (I can't call them straights because they aren't) between the turns.

This will also be the case on the following circuits, so in general I would say leave room for the Audis in the parts where they are significantly faster (i.e. not in the corners/hairpins), even if you have to leave the racing line a little. Use common sense to assess the situation.
And for the Audi drivers, it's not a right, it's a privilege when the Mazda makes room for you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back