AC Race #2 Championship Abarth/Mazda@Bremgarten, Wed 19th October 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My pc only recorded the last half hour. How can i get the race start recording. I want to identify the driver who rammed me, ok it happens but continued to ram me until he managed to shove me off the road. He has wound me up a treat, maybe if i can see what happened i can calm down a bit. Was looking forward to tonight, spent time on it, qualied 8th all for nowt. Pissed off

Completely overlooked the question :whistling:.

ACreplay is size limited, to get replays over 1/2h you have to turn down the quality.
"one notch down" does it for me.

MFG Carsten.

Last edited:
ACreplay is size limited, to get replays over 1/2h you have to turn down the quality.
"one notch down" does it for me.

MFG Carsten.
I turned down the quality from 32 Hz to 16 Hz just to save some space (I have replays of every race I've ever driven). With maximum size at the recommended 1626 MB setting 16 Hz should be enough to get a 4 hour replay in one file. :D Quality is still good enough for me.
With quality on 64 Hz the max length drops under one hour...

Oh, I certainly will... I want to know if his lift-off was more dramatic than mine. Did he land on his "roof"? Because that doubles your "kudos" points. :roflmao:

You can just see him in the distance...

Screenshot 2022-10-22 100815.gif

Then he nearly lands on top of me...

Screenshot 2022-10-22 100907.gif

*PART 2*...
I still think this is the best racing forum out there..I suggest people who are having a bad feeling here go jump on a public server week in,week out and then compare..BUT....i have to say standards are slightly dipping if im going to be honest...If you get taken out REPORT IT!!!..Take a day to analyze it look over the replay,sometimes you find you are at fault..It happened to me...A simple PM to the othe party usually works,if not PM the Race Director:laugh:,still not happy go higher..ANOTHER NOTE to concider..We are getting better Guys..Our racing skills are well improving,which means we are racing tighter,closer to each other,its an hr long race,just back off into a corner bide your time,you will get em in the end and if you dont its bloody good fun trying..20 plus cars on a grid,at some point :poop: will happen:D..So to the guys who are thinking of leaving,re-think it,practice more if you can watch others how they race,get to know there habits,enjoy it, after all its only a sim..We ar,nt paying for repair bills..:laugh:...
On another note which im finding annoying,there is too much talking,screaming, going off in qualifing and racing,if it carries on i,ll be turning Discord off completley..I know the rules the way things run so that needs addressing............

*PART 2*...
I still think this is the best racing forum out there..I suggest people who are having a bad feeling here go jump on a public server week in,week out and then compare..BUT....i have to say standards are slightly dipping if im going to be honest...If you get taken out REPORT IT!!!..Take a day to analyze it look over the replay,sometimes you find you are at fault..It happened to me...A simple PM to the othe party usually works,if not PM the Race Director:laugh:,still not happy go higher..ANOTHER NOTE to concider..We are getting better Guys..Our racing skills are well improving,which means we are racing tighter,closer to each other,its an hr long race,just back off into a corner bide your time,you will get em in the end and if you dont its bloody good fun trying..20 plus cars on a grid,at some point :poop: will happen:D..So to the guys who are thinking of leaving,re-think it,practice more if you can watch others how they race,get to know there habits,enjoy it, after all its only a sim..We ar,nt paying for repair bills..:laugh:...
On another note which im finding annoying,there is too much talking,screaming, going off in qualifing and racing,if it carries on i,ll be turning Discord off completley..I know the rules the way things run so that needs addressing............
Thanks, Allan. Great post!:thumbsup:

*PART 2*...
I agree about the chatter. You can turn the sound down on an individual if anyone in particular is making more noise than most :)

I map a wheel button to the mute function so I can have some quite time. Maybe then unmuting if I come across traffic.

If I'm correct about who you're talking about, then he actually has 48 incidents per race. Unbelievable...

We'd need something like what SRS has, where you're suspended for a week every time you reach 20 incidents in one race.

Now that I understood who you are talking about, it' the same guy that pushed me out of the track and let me start back from the pits as a consequence (the car rolled lots of time). I had no time to watch the replay, and assumed that it had been due to my very bad ping that evening, but evidently the reality was a bit different..

Now that I understood who you are talking about, it' the same guy that pushed me out of the track and let me start back from the pits as a consequence (the car rolled lots of time). I had no time to watch the replay, and assumed that it had been due to my very bad ping that evening, but evidently the reality was a bit different..
Hi Omar,

Can you send me the lap in which this happened? I have the replay saved.

Last edited:
After reading all the Posts i'm pretty overwhelmed and don't know where to start...

In advance i'd like to mention that i only can hope that I have understood everything right because i'm not used very much to slang. But i guess i got the core...
  1. I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo indefinetly SORRY for the fact that my unawareness was the primary reason for this horrific crash right in the beginning, that destroyed the expaction of a clean race for so many people or even the whole race for some of you. But if it's any comfort to you: Mine was ****ed up to =)

When the race started i was extremely excited. It was my second race that was longer than 10 laps or minutes and i practiced this track nearly daily between 2 and 8 hours. but just with the ai....
    -one of the reasons why i misjudged the situation especially the small gap at the beginning of the race.
    -Also my lack of experience was a big player in this accident.
    -inapropriate settings (bad field of view, inacurate apps, and so on)
    -another reason was my inattention and distraction...

... back to the start of the race
    Excitement... The the lights turned green and it looked like i have an outrageous good start. best condition to gain one or two positions after my unsatisfying qualifying. So concentrate yourself to change the gears at the right moment with my h-shifter.... Then i realised that i was steering slightly towards the car left of me.... so i corrected it... Suddenly the lawn was coming closer... corrected it... ohhh theres a gap! At this moment i was just confused, not knowing what was happening at all and just spun around... Later on (thanks to the uploader of the replay!) i finally saw what was happening and i couldn't believe my eyes and was unbelievably frustrated that it was really me who was causing this mass collision.... I just did not realise the car to my left, because it vanished out of my FOV. and to be honest i also didn't check my helicorsa in this moment, which exceptionally was working acurate in this situation.... Why? I can't tell it exactly... I just come to conclusion that all these things came together that i mentioned before...

...nearly forgot to mention how it went on for me
    i was simply upset... Didn't knew against whom because i was just confused about the whole situation as i already mentioned... My wrist also hurted after the crash which made turn into a stingy beast...
    i was just raging about the fact that the race is ****ed up after this glorious 15 seconds (Hopefully no woman will read this =)
    Ähem (That's how it sounds when germans clear their throat)
    I have to ask my colleauge that was sitting besides me and watching my "first" well prepared long race, how long i was swearing.... I can remember that it was more than half of an hour and about a three quarter to come down again. probably you are be able to see it in the replay when i managed the last corner in a clean way =) the following collisions didn't improve the situation. especially when it wasn't my fault... everything just costed more time... the level of frustration increased linearly... When i realised that i just had the last 30 mins of the replay saved, i reached another peak.... for a short while i was happy about the link to the replay... Thank you again.... But then i really surrendered when i was watching my stupid mistake over and over and went strictly to bed without loosing any word...
  2. Greatest respect to Han, that does a very good job here with his mighty prudence... I guess you are also a very kind human in real life =) Thank you!!! Once you're around berlin you are invited to a coffee....
  3. In Communication theory there are different levels and rhetorical devices... E.G. a rhetorical question like: What have you thought you were doing? This implies to the receipent that he's stupid because he doesnt know what the questioner already knows... Do you really think it's a kind way of poiniting on to someones failures? =D
  4. I'd also like to apologise for the late response that might have saved you guys from some sleeples nights... Sorry! =) The reason is that I got some personal crap going on myself... actually this unlucky series started at that race evening =) The day after i had to reorganize the hospital visit what turned out to be really challenging due to several reasons. The second day after the race i had an arthroscopy of my wrist with an unpleasant outcome... after six month they finally could diagnose two ripped tendons that were only assumed all the time.... so the odyssey can go on... kind of depressing if you ask me... but YEAHAAAH... the **** muppet show must go on =) Hopefully see you soon back on the track! Hopefully with less incidents =)

Last edited:
You did absolutely nothing wrong, I watched your whole race, well most.:unsure:
You were very competitive.
It gets into your head when you get into situations that were nothing to do with you.
You start to get tense, which then makes you make mistakes, and that mistake makes you even tenser, the next time that bend or bends reappears every lap, you start to overthink corners, and you then come off again, which just compounds it all.:O_o:

One of the skills in driving is not how fast you are, but how well you deal with things that go wrong and quickly put them behind you.

You start to have a race you would rather forget. happens a lot to me.:)

This is a very difficult circuit, you are racing to very tight tolerances, with no room anywhere for errors, no running wide onto the grass, it is a fence, wall or lampost.

You have much to be proud of, watched all your incidences, and none were your fault at all. you did nothing wrong at all.

If I were you I would be patting myself on the back, if I could get my arm to move that far.:confused:

You did absolutely nothing wrong, I watched your whole race, well most.:unsure:
You were very competitive.
It gets into your head when you get into situations that were nothing to do with you.
You start to get tense, which then makes you make mistakes, and that mistake makes you even tenser, the next time that bend or bends reappears every lap, you start to overthink corners, and you then come off again, which just compounds it all.:O_o:

One of the skills in driving is not how fast you are, but how well you deal with things that go wrong and quickly put them behind you.

You start to have a race you would rather forget. happens a lot to me.:)

This is a very difficult circuit, you are racing to very tight tolerances, with no room anywhere for errors, no running wide onto the grass, it is a fence, wall or lampost.

You have much to be proud of, watched all your incidences, and none were your fault at all. you did nothing wrong at all.

If I were you I would be patting myself on the back, if I could get my arm to move that far.:confused:
Great post, Ernie :thumbsup: . I watched the whole replay myself and I totally agree.

BTW: I send him a PM with a similar message a few days after the race. But he also read that one recently.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back