Pit-Exit: n/a
Launch-Control: used
Penalty:

Mihajlo Vicentijevic

FSR Log: not received
Qualifying: not received
Pit-Exit: Ok
Penalty: DQ for missing Log File, Start from the back of the grid for missing Q File

Pedro Melim

FSR Log: Ok
Qualifying: clean
Penalty:

Sami Pesari

FSR Log: Ok
Qualifying: clean
Penalty:

Incident #1 Vanderhoydonck - Saez | Time: Lap 29, 38:43

Description: Saez pushed me into the wall, dangerous situation for Ben Philips and a few other.

Verdict: Read Incident #4 for combined penalty

Incident #2 Vanderhoydonck - Saez | Time: Lap 49, 0:10

Description: Saez was already hanging several corners in front of me and ignored the blue flag. At the straight he let me pass but at the first corner he makes a dangerous move and overtake me again. After that move he was constantly driving very close behind me so i needed to focus that he didn't ran me of the track and he let me come closer to his teammate Alberto de Juan untill lap 51.

Verdict: no incident at the submitted time

Incident #3 Vanderhoydonck - Saez | Time: Lap 51, 0:48

Description: Now here is what i call dirty racing. Saez sees that Alberto is slowing down and i come closer and what does Saez???? He runs into me and avoid that i can try to overtake Alberto and that guy is 1 LAP BEHIND. This has nothing more to do with racing. It's my 3é season here and what i saw today i have never seen from any racer here at FSR. It's my first protest of this season, i do that seldom but i hope you can look into it Stefan, i presume you can check the laps. If you should need something of images etc..., please let me now. I cant drive the last race because i visit my little daughter in Argentina next week but i am curious what the verdict will be.

Verdict: no incident at the submitted time

Incident #4 Del Piccolo - Saez | Time: 1st lap

Description: After passing togheter Sami Pesari in trouble.. we were in side by side.. on Bico do Pato corner i broke, but he broke on me hitting my back!!!
He puts me on the wall destroying my race

Verdict: 1 Penalty Point and + 30 Seconds on his racetime for Saez

Incident #5 Svendsen - Mallorqui | Time: 68:20

Description: On the run from the last corner to start/finish, Tusting and Mallorquí tangle and loose speed. Svendsen comes at a much higher speed from behind, and looks to pass when Mallorquí suddenly turns hard left - blocking and sending Svendsen into the wall. The move prevents Svendsen from passing, and would on any other lap, have left him unable to finish the race.

Verdict: Read Incident #8 for combined penalty

Incident #6 Phillips - Brents | Time: 3:00

Decription: I got away better than kevin so out dragged him into turn 1, i was on the outside line and he just came underneath me in a very careless manner with no intention of making the corner clean. I was hit off and was dead last my race was hard from here on as had to turn damage off and drive on the limit for 54 laps.

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points and + 15 seconds on his racetime for Brents

Incident #7 Mallorqui - Kaloyanov | Time: Lap 2, Turn 11

Description: Mallorqui rams into the side of Kaloyanov causing him quite bad damage to the side of his car. The damage caused to the car lost Kaloyanov at least half a second per lap compromising his whole race.

Verdict: Read Incident #8 for combined penalty

Incident #8 Mallorqui - Svendsen | Time: 68:22

Description: Heading to the finish line Mallorqui turns into Svendsen like he is not there and slams him into the wall at high speed, killing Svendsen’s car. Svendsen was lucky to finish across the line after this very dirty move from Mallorqui.

Verdict: 2 Penalty Points and + 30 Seconds on his racetime for Mallorqui

Incident #9 Tusting - Mallorqui | Time: 68:18

Description: Ben Tusting slow out of the last corner, I placed in his slipstream and I tried to overtake on the inside of the turn of pitlane entry. At this moment I had my front wheels in the same position of his rear wheels but he don't me give enough room for my car and I crashed with him and with the wall. The consecuences are I couldn't overtake Ben, my car is damaged, I lost speed and I don't lost the control of the car for very lucky.

Verdict: Race incident

Incident #10 Mallorqui - Tusting | Time: 68:12

Description: On lap 53, replay time 66:12, Ben Tusting changes direction 4 times in the straight in front of Mallorqui, breaking the rules.

Verdict: Read Incident #11 for combined penalty

Incident # 11 Tusting - Mallorqui | Time: 68:18

Description: On lap 54, in the last corner, Eduard Mallorqui had the front nose of his car alongside Ben Tusting, but Tusting pushed Mallorqui into the wall giving him no room.

Verdict: 1 Penalty Point and +15 Seconds on his racetime for Tusting

1 more race to go guys!!! Lets try and get a clean race to finish 2010 on a good note! Stefan has done a fantastic job this season!!! Good job mate!:)
maybe next season there could be a way of making sure new drivers are up to close racing and fully understand the rules of racing because a certain driver has made some very bad calls in the last 3 races.
Maybe its something the teams could do to review there new drivers abilities before letting them loose on track?.

Regards,
ben

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%