Penalty: N/A

Lee Morris

Q1: No files
Q2: N/A
Log: No files
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: N/A
GPCOS: Late GPCOS comment
Penalty: Disqualification & Back of the Grid in the next race for no files, Official Warning for Late GPCOS comment

Luka Oslakovic

Q1: Started from the back of the grid
Q2: N/A
Log: No files
GPCOS: Ok
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file

Karim Wezenberg

Q1: Clean
Q2: CUT 2nd to last corner (wide on exit)
Log: Clean
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race

Petar Brljak

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Incidents:

Driver(s) Involved: Patel & Disley

Lap/Replay Time: Lap19 / chicane after the 2nd big straight ( my replay timing didnt work )

Protest Description: Patel after the 2nd straight goes inside on disley, good overtake nothing wrong there. the next part disley comes back fair and square.. Patel then jumps over the next curb, fly into the side of Disley and pushes him off into the wall. Disley gets race pace deciding damage on left side caused by this move.
We belive Patel should have had more control over his car instead of making a jump over a curb, that he allready know is NOT GOOD to drive on... Its not a matter of "he couldnt do anything, he was airborne" its a matter of not using the top stairs on a part of the track every single driver knows is bad to use much curbs on... Cant be right a driver can be awared with positions with overtakins like that..

Review: Patel and Disley are side by side going through the T11-12-13 chicane. Patel is on the inside heading for the last part of the chicane, Disley gives plenty of room, but Patel touches the inside curb too strongly and is launched in to the side of Disley. Disley loses the position and receives possible damage.

Verdict: +10 seconds to race time for Muhammed Patel

Ermm... i did send my files, i sent my Q1 and my log... i did it straight after the race.. please check this as this is incorrect..

I didnt post GPCOS till late yes, but my files were sent.. please check this.. they must be somewhere..

Ah so you got them.. i see, i looked at my log files and saw 14, usualy i just look at the prev one and send next number up must have made a mistake.. so.. nowyou have it i guess the penalty is removed yes as you do have my files... you can see i sent it..

Ah so you got them.. i see, i looked at my log files and saw 14, usualy i just look at the prev one and send next number up must have made a mistake.. so.. nowyou have it i guess the penalty is removed yes as you do have my files... you can see i sent it..

We've had this discussion before Lee, if you send your files to the wrong place then the directors won't go searching for them and won't accept them after the deadline has passed.

When have we had this discussion ? this is thefirst time ive ever made this mistake.. DO NOT try and make me look like a fool by talking down to me.. i have sent these files.. and informed you after the race that i did send them after seeing a penalty.. you have obviosly seen that i did send them but make a tiny mistake.. by puttng a 4 instead of a 5... i didnt even finish the race and you cant say oh yes i did send them and take away the penalty ? its absolutley pathetic... it realy is...

When have we had this discussion ? this is thefirst time ive ever made this mistake.. DO NOT try and make me look like a fool by talking down to me.. i have sent these files.. and informed you after the race that i did send them after seeing a penalty.. you have obviosly seen that i did send them but make a tiny mistake.. by puttng a 4 instead of a 5... i didnt even finish the race and you cant say oh yes i did send them and take away the penalty ? its absolutley pathetic... it realy is...

He is not talking about you, more people had that problem in the past. I can understand the frustration, maybe the penalty is a bit hard, but taking in consideration that we had a long discussion about it some time ago, I can't understand why people are still making the same mistake again and again ...

I remember that all race directors are writing this on the file submition thread :

files.png

What I was referring to by saying "we've had this discussion before" are the discussions where you are outraged by a penalty and I tell you there is nothing to be done. Rules & instructions must be followed, it's the same in every serious league out there.

Never the less, let me post the arguments for not checking the different directories on the file submit FTP every race:

Post-race checks are already very time consuming. In this case you put in #14 instead of #15, but if we start accepting such mistakes then someday the files for a single race would be scattered all over the file submit FTP, increasing the workload for the directors significantly. Also as DD pointed out, since the beginning of 2010 the drivers have been able to check for themselves if their files have been sent to the correct location. There's nothing more to add really, it's in the driver's hands to make sure they do the post-race procedures correctly.

Just forget it, complete waste of time i just cant believe its like this.. putting 1 decimal wrong incures this... absolute farce it is, fair enough in the file submission thing you can check i didnt see that so hands up but im just gobsmacked.. if it were my league i would say ok fair play little mistake there.. every single race in the past you have been ok.. and so on.. i mean think of it.. it says no files when technicaly there were files.. should say files sent but to wrong location.. or something..

Also i just cant get over the 'we' comments i have never had a discussion about this.. this we buisness did not involve me as no doubt it was the snobbery chat of the TOA again where everyone else is secluded.. apart from the Toffs !

Also i just cant get over the 'we' comments i have never had a discussion about this.. this we buisness did not involve me as no doubt it was the snobbery chat of the TOA again where everyone else is secluded.. apart from the Toffs !

If you read my last post you would know what the comment meant, we (as in you and me) have had many chats like this in MSN.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back