Race #15, Brazil: Post-Race Discussion

Q1: very good laps, 10th.
Q2: same as before, 9th.
Race: slow start becouse of my long first gear, I lose some places. There is contact with Torres in S2; I misjudge his position in my mirrors closing the door, so we touch and we lose one place (sorry for that). After 2 laps I'm back 9th, but then it's chaos. I avoid an oversteering by Siggy going on grass; there is an irregularity that I don't know there, and I lose car control, backing on track during a spin. Torres is in a similar situation, and then somebody hit me very hard; I'm lucky to continue the race after that. I decide to don't pit and fit my driving style with damaged car; I have pretty serious underteering problem, but I don't know how much time repair can go on. After that, regoular pace and no mistakes untill race finish; aggressive strategy works well enough considering contest, but I have to show withe flag with GS simdrivers despite my try (very nice battles). I finish 9th, lapped by Kiss (I hate you:mad::p).

Congratulations to Ben for winning FSR WT:cool:, so to Twister. I have to say thanks to my team and its sponsor; part of my results are becouse of team efforts;). Thanks as well to all FSR staff to give us the possibilty to enjoy simracing becouse of their work;).

My 2014 target will be at least improve how much I can one of my 2013 "numbers" (9th, 200 points). Have a good winter, and see you next year:).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back